Crombi-kk and Rom2SD

Search This thread

eds72

Jan 7, 2012
I have Crombi-kk and twrp 2.7 on my 201 right now. I'd like to try a rom2sd install and I see that I must have Cromi-x or miniC flashed on internal. My biggest concern is how do I downgrade to one of those from kk? Can I simply wipe and install Cromi-x or miniC with twrp 2.7 or do I have to downgrade??

boldnuts

Jan 31, 2012
Wetherby
I have Crombi-kk and twrp 2.7 on my 201 right now. I'd like to try a rom2sd install and I see that I must have Cromi-x or miniC flashed on internal. My biggest concern is how do I downgrade to one of those from kk? Can I simply wipe and install Cromi-x or miniC with twrp 2.7 or do I have to downgrade??

I have used the same setup, just flash CromiX as you are

Sent from my TF300T using XDA Premium HD app

kidkreole

Jul 18, 2009
I have used the same setup, just flash CromiX as you are

Sent from my TF300T using XDA Premium HD app

Guys,

Would someone please upload a step by step instruction how you managed to install a 4.3.x rom coming from 4.1.1. where I am at.
How did you guys manage updating the bootloader without having to NV Flash everytime to recover (as I do all the time... sickening).

Thanks & Best regards Kid

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Transformer Prime TF201 met Tapatalk

ratman6161

Aug 30, 2010
Minnesota
Guys,

Would someone please upload a step by step instruction how you managed to install a 4.3.x rom coming from 4.1.1. where I am at.
How did you guys manage updating the bootloader without having to NV Flash everytime to recover (as I do all the time... sickening).

Thanks & Best regards Kid

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Transformer Prime TF201 met Tapatalk

Right here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2686235

Note that this link is in the TF300 forum but TF300 ROMS like Crombi-x and the latest versions of hairy bean are from the TF300 too.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Off the subject slightly, but did you notice a significant improvement going from 4.2 based ROMs to 4.4? I'm currently on Hairy Bean 2.3.1 and am thinking of giving this one a try.