NEW X10FlashTool - All in One (15.01.2011) NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Lef.teris

Apr 14, 2009
Thanks Bin4ry!!!!

Fantastic work

Does this version work and with other xreria (mini, x8)?

1.6 compatibility doesn't work only for x10 or for all xperia?

Last edited:
Reactions: li2le

ickysjazz

Sep 3, 2010
Im now on 2.1 tnks a Lot gteetings from mexico.
I hope custom roms will be avaiable soon.
Everything working smooth.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

XERO_Racer

Sep 8, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
soo let me guess? once you add 1.6 compatibility, can i just flash a generic 1.6 firmware to my AT&T Xperia? and will i be able to downgrade from 2.1 to 1.6 as well?

kimsak

Nov 3, 2009
I just get flash my x10 today, the prograam in x10 is all work fine, but i can't get connetion to internet... maybe i doing wrong?

mlm122

Sep 18, 2010
Hey, guys I am already debranded (x10a).. but if I use this flashtool to upgrade to 2.1, which I know converts it to X10i .. will I be able to get future updates from SEUS?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ive tried this 5 times now flashing works brilliant and other but when i use the clean root button it all goes well but when it does it thing removeing stuff and adding apps and just before it finishes it my phone reboots and stops and sony erricson green logo can any one help with this please

The Clean task has a bug. The To be installed apps are not installed while the to be removed list is removed from the phone.

Your problem is due to LauncherPro not installed as a replacement for SemcHomeL

So in the clean screen, take the SemcHomeL as well as textinput-tng and LatinIME out of the To be removed list and everything should be fine. Will be corrected in the next release :)
    I have used z4root and it worked a treat for me, and I have no clue, how to Thank the person you wrote it here on htis forum.

Anyone care to tell me how to Thank someone or if they even have a "donate" button someplace and I wouldn't mind sending a buck or two. Thanks.

RyanZA from this thread.
    Nice work

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App
    Great, thanx...