[MOD][JB]Enable Call Recording on Xperia V[update 23rd Apr, sth fixed]

Search This thread

nicemblem

Feb 25, 2011
Xi'an
tested on Xperia V JellyBean, and I can make sure it works on Xperia Z and other JB devices.

not tested on ICS but I thought it would work

how does it work:

press menu during the phonecall, you'll find a new "turn on recording" option

record will be auto saved in sdcard/record after you stop it or hang the phone

flash it in CWM

port from LT25c ICS :D

================================================

update:

Fixed LTE network support in Settings-More-Mobile networks-NetworkMode, LTE mode now is available for ur device, sorry for last version 'cause we don't have LTE network in China.:eek:

Enable dual mic noise suppression in "Settings-Call settings", I didn't notice this section in last version for that I apologize:(

Disable that annoying notify said"disable mobile data blablabla" when you press the Mobiledata toggle in status bar, I used to decompile SemcPhone.apk but it seems too complicated to modify smali by every update, can be solved by this patch.:D

like what Samsung did in his own Offical Rom, different patches are used like a switch for different function, as u all know call record is illegal in numbers of countries but not in China, I just accidentally found this patch in Chinese version FTF file, so, it's not my great work actually.

I once woked for gameloft, now I'm a cell phone reseller but still have interested in Android developping, I learned so much from xda, so EVERYONE are welcomed to use this patch in ur rom, it might be fit for all SONY JB device, no necessary to get my permission or inform me, all for one and one for all isn't it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-21-09-45-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-21-09-45-31.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7,340
  • CallRecordEnable_fixLTE_disableNETWORKnotify.zip
    154.5 KB · Views: 2,630
  • Screenshot_2013-04-23-04-56-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-23-04-56-47.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2,376
  • Screenshot_2013-04-23-04-57-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-23-04-57-03.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2,217
Last edited:

Leo

Dec 18, 2012
Re: [MOD][JB]Enable Call Recording on Xperia V

ill test it on my TX with ICS
thanks a lot

Sent from my Xperia TX

Leo

Dec 18, 2012

难得在这里看到一个国内的,也用着联通3G,倍感亲切

Sent from my Xperia TX

nicemblem

Feb 25, 2011
Xi'an
难得在这里看到一个国内的,也用着联通3G,倍感亲切

Sent from my Xperia TX

you'll be asked to use English 'cause it's a common and offical communication method here,喷了

其实我另一重身份是陕西联通的一级代理商

for Xperia T this mod may not work, I didn't work on T any longer since I lost it.

Leo

Dec 18, 2012

i know ,just jidongyixiama
back to the topic
it does not work on TX with ICS…

Sent from my Xperia TX

Last edited:

Monipeev

Apr 22, 2010
Sofia
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
EDIT: Work Fine in my Xperia T JB :D

Sent from my C6603 using xda premium

What did you do for work? I installed it, but when the recording is heard only my voice. In all applications, the result is the same. When recording through a speaker, then to work and heard wonderful.
I read that the real work of such a thing, we have to be with another custom kernel.
Did you have a custom kernel or just record from loud speaker? :)

danytrial

What did you do for work? I installed it, but when the recording is heard only my voice. In all applications, the result is the same. When recording through a speaker, then to work and heard wonderful.
I read that the real work of such a thing, we have to be with another custom kernel.
Did you have a custom kernel or just record from loud speaker? :)

I just checked and effectively to record a conversation is heard only my voice or the voice of the other person, but when you hear talk together very distorted :/

FIX???

nicemblem

Feb 25, 2011
Xi'an
I just checked and effectively to record a conversation is heard only my voice or the voice of the other person, but when you hear talk together very distorted :/

FIX???

well the record sound is clear on both side here, so would u mind to flash an Asian FTF and test this patch again? perhaps some lib files are different, I'll chech it.

datagubben

Nov 25, 2010
Landskrona
Samsung Galaxy S21
No problem on Xperia V Nordic .490 firmare, acctually its very nice mod, one of the best :D
Tried it today by calling many different people and its very good quality when listening to it later with the Xperia V Walkman! And no need for special kernel like before on Arc (LT15i) :good:

Reactions: mediro

Monipeev

Apr 22, 2010
Sofia
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Interesting, but note that the first 1-2 or 3 seconds are perfect, but then it became very quiet, hardly hears and understands nothing. You'll probably have to see how it will be with another rоm ... :confused:

datagubben

Nov 25, 2010
Landskrona
Samsung Galaxy S21
Interesting, but note that the first 1-2 or 3 seconds are perfect, but then it became very quiet, hardly hears and understands nothing. You'll probably have to see how it will be with another rоm ... :confused:

It is very clear and loud volume recording from the beginning to the end -both parts!
I use stock Nordic (first one out) JB .490 with root and CWM, thats it.

Edit: I saw now you where talking about different kernels, about that I don't know yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: mediro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    tested on Xperia V JellyBean, and I can make sure it works on Xperia Z and other JB devices.

not tested on ICS but I thought it would work

how does it work:

press menu during the phonecall, you'll find a new "turn on recording" option

record will be auto saved in sdcard/record after you stop it or hang the phone

flash it in CWM

port from LT25c ICS :D

update:

Fixed LTE network support in Settings-More-Mobile networks-NetworkMode, LTE mode now is available for ur device, sorry for last version 'cause we don't have LTE network in China.:eek:

Enable dual mic noise suppression in "Settings-Call settings", I didn't notice this section in last version for that I apologize:(

Disable that annoying notify said"disable mobile data blablabla" when you press the Mobiledata toggle in status bar, I used to decompile SemcPhone.apk but it seems too complicated to modify smali by every update, can be solved by this patch.:D

like what Samsung did in his own Offical Rom, different patches are used like a switch for different function, as u all know call record is illegal in numbers of countries but not in China, I just accidentally found this patch in Chinese version FTF file, so, it's not my great work actually.

I once woked for gameloft, now I'm a cell phone reseller but still have interested in Android developping, I learned so much from xda, so EVERYONE are welcomed to use this patch in ur rom, it might be fit for all SONY JB device, no necessary to get my permission or inform me, all for one and one for all isn't it?
    How to get mobile data notify back? :eek:

decompile com.android.phone-res.apk,

open bools.xml, u'll find these 2 lines below, change the bool values to true or delete them

HTML:
    <bool name="data_connection_except_mms_show_icon_when_enabled">false</bool>
    <bool name="data_connection_except_mms_show_icon_when_disabled">false</bool>
    Hi Eybee1970 - any chance you can put your xperia T recompiled mod here for us???

attached as flashable.zip...remember to uncheck noise supression in Settings - Calls to have it working
    update by 23rd April, fixed LTE mode, enable dual mic noise suppression, disable mobile data notify, enjoy ;)

FIX???

well the record sound is clear on both side here, so would u mind to flash an Asian FTF and test this patch again? perhaps some lib files are different, I'll chech it.