[Q] Can I update my SGH i537 to 4.4 with Telcel carrier?

Search This thread

ViciousCC

May 1, 2012
Coacalco
Hello All

I'm new with this phone and I want to update it to 4.4, currently is running 4.3 but until now I can find a way to flash the 4.4 rom, maybe my bootloader is locked because odin don't let me flash it, also i'm looking for a debranded version

Regards

Hello All

I'm new with this phone and I want to update it to 4.4, currently is running 4.3 but until now I can find a way to flash the 4.4 rom, maybe my bootloader is locked because odin don't let me flash it, also i'm looking for a debranded version

Regards

Your bootloader is locked, I'm guessing you're on UBUBML3 firmware. The only way you can update (or install any other firmware for that matter) is to get official firmware for your pone that has been signed by Samsung. The AT&T 4.4.2 update will not work on your phone unfortunately, so you're going to have to get the update directly from Telcel.

Reactions: ViciousCC

ViciousCC

May 1, 2012
Coacalco
Your bootloader is locked, I'm guessing you're on UBUBML3 firmware. The only way you can update (or install any other firmware for that matter) is to get official firmware for your pone that has been signed by Samsung. The AT&T 4.4.2 update will not work on your phone unfortunately, so you're going to have to get the update directly from Telcel.

Damn.... well thanks for your answer

gino1974

Sep 17, 2014
Telcel over AT&T

Is it possible to flash stock Telcel ROM over AT&T ROM?

gino1974

Sep 17, 2014
Can anyone tell me if there is a specific kernel that needs to be flashed along with custom roms when running on Mexican carrier Telcel??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello All

Regards