[Q] Ask unlock pin code every x hour

Search This thread

Flavien

Feb 5, 2012
Hi

I have à Nexus 4 (4.4.3 with root).
I'm looking for a solution or an application, for doesn't ask unlock code each time

Exemple,

I unlock with PIN the lockscreen.
attachment.php

The next 1 hour, just slide to unlock (no PIN)
attachment.php

After 1 hour, android ask the PIN.
attachment.php

Thank for your help

Attachments

• lockscreen.jpg
    lockscreen.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,619
  • Android-4.2-Lockscreen-Home.jpg
    Android-4.2-Lockscreen-Home.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 982

republicano

Mar 11, 2010
i havent tried tasker, i know what you mean, brothers iphone can lock after 1hour, im looking for the same thing.in security the only option is to have automatic lock upto 30mins, no slide lock just the last window your on.

lopezk38

Apr 20, 2013
San Diego
Hi

I have à Nexus 4 (4.4.3 with root).
I'm looking for a solution or an application, for doesn't ask unlock code each time

Exemple,

I unlock with PIN the lockscreen.
attachment.php

The next 1 hour, just slide to unlock (no PIN)
attachment.php

After 1 hour, android ask the PIN.
attachment.php

Thank for your help

So are you asking for something along the lines of...
A1. Unlock phone once with PIN -> A2. Can use phone as if there was no PIN lock (Slide to unlock) for 1 hour -> A3. 1 hour is over, phone reactivates PIN, go to A1
Correct?

Edit: Been messing around with tasker app factory. It's pretty easy to do if you disable the lockscreen entirely, but then there isn't even slide to unlock, the phone just turns on and goes right back to what was last opened when you hit the power button instead of showing swipe to unlock first. It could be done with tasker to show the slide to unlock, but would probably get a bit hacky

The result of said trial is below if you want to try it out

Attachments

• Hourglass.apk
    1,011.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

popinterfaces

Jun 30, 2014
Paris
i found Delayed Lock (from j4velin) on Google Play. Seems to do what you need (and more)
It's paid app but you can try the free version for 7 days. Hope this helps.

Flavien

Feb 5, 2012
Have you tried Tasker?
Yes but I did not find how to do :-/

So are you asking for something along the lines of...
A1. Unlock phone once with PIN -> A2. Can use phone as if there was no PIN lock (Slide to unlock) for 1 hour -> A3. 1 hour is over, phone reactivates PIN, go to A1
Correct?
Yes is correct.
Edit: Been messing around with tasker app factory. It's pretty easy to do if you disable the lockscreen entirely, but then there isn't even slide to unlock, the phone just turns on and goes right back to what was last opened when you hit the power button instead of showing swipe to unlock first. It could be done with tasker to show the slide to unlock, but would probably get a bit hacky

The result of said trial is below if you want to try it out
It works (A1), but i have not slide to unlock when I press Power ON (A2), I go on home screen

i found Delayed Lock (from j4velin) on Google Play. Seems to do what you need (and more)
It's paid app but you can try the free version for 7 days. Hope this helps.
Thank you, it is exactly that that I look for!
Is there a free application or an application with Xposed for example?