[BOOTANIMATION]Moto X for any phone

Search This thread

rickir5

Jul 20, 2013
How to use it:
1. Download Send the motox_bootanimation.zip to the storage.
2. Copy it to /System/media/ directory, rename the exiting bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.old, then rename the motox_bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.zip, change the new bootanimation.zip permissions to the same as the original one(group: root).
3. Reboot your phone to test it.

uploadfromtaptalk1375245685158.jpg
Sent from my MB886 using xda premium

Last edited:

palashtech23

Jul 1, 2013
iQOO 9
Thanks

How to use it:
2. Copy it to /System/media/ directory, rename the exiting bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.old, then rename the motox_bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.zip, change the new bootanimation.zip permissions to the same as the original one(group: root).

works awesome ....thanks please provide launchers and other apps from moto x......thanks you are a vey good developer:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
View attachment 2154400
Sent from my Canvas HD A116

tampaboy1984

Jan 11, 2009
Zephyrhills
Really like this animation works good on RAZR XT912 with Avatar ROM. Maybe we could get a higher resolution version?

Sent from my XT912 using xda app-developers app

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
This isn't just "for any phone". There's lots of different resolutions, so the animation will look bad on some phones, as well as the fact that not all phones store them in /system/media/. You should specify the resolution at least, and maybe list phones that you know it works on.

Reactions: eytan123

vagg

Oct 2, 2012
Rishon
***EDITED - Works fine with 4.3 Deodexed ver.***
Like said above, rename and replace.
Didnt flashed just copied to System/Media and renamed.
Works perfect - Big thanks man.

Archer said it all.
Would like to know the resolution.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to use it:

uploadfromtaptalk1375245685158.jpg
    Sent from my MB886 using xda premium
    This isn't just "for any phone". There's lots of different resolutions, so the animation will look bad on some phones, as well as the fact that not all phones store them in /system/media/. You should specify the resolution at least, and maybe list phones that you know it works on.