Help me Please (Pc graphic card experts)

Search This thread

devilanuj17

Sep 6, 2012
Delhi
sorry guys, I know it isn't related to mobiles, L9 AT ALL..
but you guys are only experts in tech I know
@mods please let someone answer me, I'll delete this thread after, I'm tired of asking for help.
so if any of you happens to know about Graphic cards of pc, PLS HELP.
Here it goes. ..
Hello all, please help me I'm very short on money and want to buy a new graphic card. first of all my specs
1.AMD ATHLON X2 245 2.9 ghz processor.
2.gigabyte S series m68ms2p which is am3 ready
3. 4gb ram
4.psu is (20+4pin)
5. 1366%768 display
previously I had biostar nvidia 9400gt 1 gb Gpu and it served okay, gta4 ,nfs most wanted(2012) were playable in lowest setting.
now it has gone kaput and I need a new gpu.
my choices are
1. ATI 5450 1 GB
2. ZOTAC 610 2GB
3.NVIDIA 210 1 GB
I know they are waste gpu, but I want to play in lowest setting which my 9400 gt was doing fine for me. please help me.
thanks
I also want to know whether 2 gb gpu will make a difference for me or 1 gb will do equal. .?
thanks pls help.

LilProphet

Dec 8, 2011
Szentendre
www.revertbnation.com
well this thread shouldn't be here at all imo. but well... you shouldn't spend your money on that low performance gpu's, you would spend less for a hd4650 than a 5450, and it's better. I still have that old thing in my college pc, and somehow even newer games, like Thief 2014, ACIV works on medium/high settings. and it only costed around $65 3 YEARS AGO!

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda premium

devilanuj17

Sep 6, 2012
Delhi
well this thread shouldn't be here at all imo. but well... you shouldn't spend your money on that low performance gpu's, you would spend less for a hd4650 than a 5450, and it's better. I still have that old thing in my college pc, and somehow even newer games, like Thief 2014, ACIV works on medium/high settings. and it only costed around $65 3 YEARS AGO!

Thanks for replying, I know THIS THREAD SHOULDNT BE HERE .
But I'm unable to find help elsewhere.
Pls guide to other useful forum if you know. .
And pls Suggest From the and these mentioned Choices only.
old gpu s are now extinct here.
rates are double of us rates.
thanks.
xda has helped me over and over again and again.

LilProphet

Dec 8, 2011
Szentendre
www.revertbnation.com
Thanks for replying, I know THIS THREAD SHOULDNT BE HERE .
But I'm unable to find help elsewhere.
Pls guide to other useful forum if you know. .
And pls Suggest From the and these mentioned Choices only.
old gpu s are now extinct here.
rates are double of us rates.
thanks.
xda has helped me over and over again and again.

search for Windows forum on Google, you will get more detailed help there. I'm not from the US either and the prices are also much higher here. but it doesn't matter as I said the 4650 is a year older card than the 5450, so both have similar prices. the latter one isn't suggested for modern gaming at all, it has passive cooling and much lower frequencies. check their prices in your area, hopefully you will buy a card for your needs, just make sure that it's 128bit bandwidth. but it's just my suggestion, for expert help search for a PC specialized forum.