[ROM][05.06] Team Venom presents: ViperX 4.1.1 - welcome to the future

Search This thread

Goku80

Mar 18, 2012
Within the Matrix
Yeah well its also not a kernel thread either ;)

at least posting repacks actually do something for the rom though..saves people asking for it all the time:p

LMFAOOOO YES.

Sent from my HTC One X

oh my god...how funny....:silly: not:cool:
actually this one is better suited for you
youre_so_funny.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: _deleted_

mathrania

Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
Re: [ROM] 10/02 Team Venom ViperX 3.3.6 - Sense 4+ JellyBean | orig. OTA | Tweaks

at least posting repacks actually do something for the rom though..saves people asking for it all the time:p

But the repacks are being posted in both the threads related to ViperX..... It should be in the Q&A thread dedicated to ViperX... IMHO...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Goku80

Mar 18, 2012
Within the Matrix
But the repacks are being posted in both the threads related to ViperX..... It should be in the Q&A thread dedicated to ViperX... IMHO...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

well better in both than just one..that way they know not to ask for it..anyways i do not do the repacks for this rom anymore others do that so no issue at all with me...

just saying that people moan to stay on topic in this freaking thread and nothing from the last pages has anything to do with the rom....the irony to that hey:rolleyes:

Reactions: Mr Hofs

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Re: [ROM] 10/02 Team Venom ViperX 3.3.6 - Sense 4+ JellyBean | orig. OTA | Tweaks

I meant no harm mate, for all i care we talk about the weather. That's why i closed my sentence with a wink. It was just a comment about the contradiction in all this. Nothing personal and certainly not against you. If you felt it that way im sorry, im not here to insult people and certainly not to be better than anybody else :)

Reactions: Goku80

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011

Now now no fighting or I'll be setting Lady Android on you both! ;)

Here's some development news...

You guys are in for some nice treats soon! :D

Sent from My Calculator!

No no we are not fighting, just having a spicey conversation :D

casper_600

Apr 30, 2008
thanks alot
ine issue plz
im download a market access and try many time ti simulate to t mobile and done all set and super user give permission >>but when i go to play store nothing change??

any help?

Jaa-Yoo

Jul 24, 2007
Great rom!
Im having an issue with the stock keyboard though. The old ics keyboard had a key that would drop the keyboard off the screen when needed. I used this often, and in some apps its almost essential. Is there a way to do it with the new stock keyboard? If not, is there a way i can install the old ics one?
Thanks

No one else has this issue or simply prefers the ics keyboard?? :silly:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL VIPER X JB FAQ

The aim of this post is to answer the common questions related to VIPER X JB :good:

This is catered to the ever present, NEW BORN NOOB to the SEASONED SERIAL FLASHER :p

PS: I am not going to explain how to setup ADB and where to find HTC Sync drivers, there are TONS of threads and if you're really lazy, just GOOGLE IT!!!!!

Without further a doozie, lets get the FAQ on with things :highfive:

FAQ

Q: Sweep to Wake not working.
    A: No custom (htc source)kernel for that yet.​

Q: Missing C in Clock/Weatherwidget
    A: Known issue.. fixed in 3.3.3OTA​

Q: After installing OTA i cant go into recovery.
    A: Remove OTA.zipp from SD sd/download/​

Q: Changing Fonts not working
    A: Select mount system as read/write in Tweaks​

Q: Lag in Appdrawer
    A: Disable transparency​

Q: OTA doesn't flash in Recovery
    A: Try to use recommended TWRP recovery​

Q: Can I flash Viper X JB on my HOX
    A: YES, provided you have a HOX with at least HBOOT 1.31 (1.36/1.39 RECOMMENDED)​

Q: How do I get HBOOT 1.31/1.36/1.39?
    A: HBOOT 1.31/1.36/1.39 are UNFORTUNATELY CID dependant!!!!​

Q: CID you SAY?? What BLASPHEMY is this you speak OF????
    A: It is your Customer ID, this is based on where you purchased your HOX (VodaFone, Car Warehouse, Crack Dealer, ETC ETC)
    They are not universal and are not supplied by your local hook up and there is nothing Team Venom can do to change that.​

Q: How do I check my CID?
    A: Use THIS simple app​

Q: My CID is among the privileged few what now???
    A: Check THIS thread for the safest and easiest way to upgrade your HBOOT to ViperX JB compatiblity.
    Once on the needed HBOOT, you may flash ViperX JB and ENJOY a REAL CUSTOM ROM​

Q: I used OMG SUPER MOD zip on ICS Viper, will it work on JB Viper.
    A: NO, unless your developer has updated the MOD/APP for 3.14.401.31 base it wont work.
    ViperX also has an extensively modified framework-res.apk and any mods that modify this apk WILL break VenomTweaks.​

Q: My battery drains fast/look my battery stats
    A: If you want to discuss batterystats/usage (on custom kernels in the future) Go to Goku80,s thread

NB: I will update this FAQ as time permits will more info related to questions regarding ViperX JB and ViperX ICS, this is as much as I am able to do tonight.​
    changelog.png

ViperX 4.0.0

• Sense 5
    • Based on 4.18.401.2 release-keys
    • Android 4.2.2
    • Many tweaks available, more to come
    • Updated Spanish, Russian translations, D-SHEL , guillerag

Few hours late from the 2-3 Days. Sorry had to sleep :(
    Good morning fellow viper users :)

I have some news

Will be releasing new Rom within 2-3 days.

Thankyou for your patience.

Regards Roos

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app