[mi7ROM] [05.04.2012][multi lang] mi7ROM_v1/v1b tango 8773

Search This thread

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
Here's the feedback, I tried it and it didn't work(both procedures).
It still crashes. It might be related to number of apps since I have around 100 of apps installed :D

But you can change the Registry to:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\WebSearchOverride]
"ActionType"=dword:6

and you get the standard search button back, then install (set reinstall/update) with MultiXAPinstaller the http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52969758/Sea...ogramm_hub.zip
to install it in the programm hub instand of install in settings and uninstall it

PS. I have 84 apps installed and have no prob with quickmenu or seach button set

narshorn

mirolg, I mean when I boot the phone, there used to be a small vibration from device at start. I kindda liked it ;)
Perhaps it's the new dft loader, or the new rom, as I don't have it now;

it used to work before with old stock rom ...

regards,

nAr

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
mirolg, I mean when I boot the phone, there used to be a small vibration from device at start. I kindda liked it ;)
Perhaps it's the new dft loader, or the new rom, as I don't have it now;

it used to work before with old stock rom ...

regards,

nAr

If you phone is off and you press the power button, a small vibration at start is still on :) - i test it ....

regards, miRO

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Quite right sir ! :) I was tricked by the restart function of Shutdown App lol :D

Best,

nAr

icon7.gif
icon12.gif
icon10.gif

manganoid

Sep 30, 2011
Darn, transparent wallpapers still don't work. SNIF

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

unbenannt

Apr 30, 2009
one thing i also noticed is (don't know if its your ROM) that batterylife is much much better, especially when not using any livetiles, brightness to lowest and manual email-sync. my omnia has 23% left, 3 days 10 hours on battery. and on normal usage. thats almost like in older times.

I

irlju

the XAPs downloaded through the browser immediately deleted after deployment, no saved somewhere.

thank you, here a update of the bootscreen. The new logo must have 92x92 px
and looks not so good as yours .... (only if mi7SKIN_v1.3_11.04.12.cab is installed)
Thanks for the reply! What restrictions are there on the boot image apart from the 92x92 logo? Does text have to be low resolution? I'd be happy to modify mine to meet the restrictions and send you the image.

lutherkingmartin

Dec 13, 2007
Miro,

for some reason, i think to much programs,
Quick luanch crashes. reflashed rom. it works,
butwhen i install my programs and games, all of them.
it always crashes...:(

now its gettinf anoying, i can edit the setting for the search key, even that craches, and i need the search function, reading QR's, ms tags....

plz help:(

Sames problems with searchkey and quick lauch. If someone have solution...
Registry edit work to set bing search, but apps don't start after reinstalling XAP.

Last edited:

daddyrazzy

Apr 6, 2011
Sint-Niklaas
Does someone have like me problems with marketplace?

no, what kind of problems?

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Sames problems with searchkey and quick lauch. If someone have solution...
Registry edit work to set bing search, but apps don't start after reinstalling XAP.

reinstalling the xap doesn't work, maybe a sertain orogram that make thequick menu app and settings app crash

luckyyyyyy6

Nov 18, 2011
no, what kind of problems?

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

reinstalling the xap doesn't work, maybe a sertain orogram that make thequick menu app and settings app crash

Sometimes I could acces the marketplace and sometimes I got some error. But nevermind, I have just flashed the mi7ROM_1.3b mango 8107 new firmware.

narshorn

Sometimes I could acces the marketplace and sometimes I got some error. But nevermind, I have just flashed the mi7ROM_1.3b mango 8107 new firmware.

Happens to me sometimes on 8773, but also did with official operator Mango rOm before, seem their service (MarketPlace) is down at some minutes, or 3G is cut

Usually it works 10 min later :)

I also must report that Bazaar, HTC hub & TouchExperience fully work on the rOm !!! :)

Best,

nAr

Last edited:

Mattemoller90

Nov 28, 2008
But is useful to flash a new rom with new firmware before flash te last miRom or miRom is "all Inclusive"?
(If I understand is all inclusive ;) )

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FOR THE USER THE NOT LIKE TO WAIT ON THE TANGO UPDATES CAB´s for mi7ROM

technicaly based on DFT Rainbow ROM / mi7ROM_1.1 latest 8773 tango build

Download folder omnia7 tango mi7ROMs -actual ROM
    ratethread.png
    rating_5.png
    with 5,0 by 32 votes
    :) (highest omnia7 ROM vote)

latest SAMSUNG firmware 12.12.2 cab update 25.04.2012

- 16 language relase firmware 11.9.4 (no full diagnosis function- but very good battery life)
    - 6 language relase firmware 11.9.4 (no full diagnosis function- but very good battery life)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - 16 language relase firmware 11.11.2 (latest FW with diagnosis function)
    - 6 language relase firmware 11.11.2 (latest FW with diagnosis function)

and a beautyful combi with [mi7SKIN] mirolg decent glass METRO skin

with secure certificates: contable_miro, xbmod, ceesheim, ultrashot for custom cab´s AND Microsoft, Samsung for official cab update over cab sender tool

INFO: after flash first start: it will display image linking phone and PC. wait few seconds it will reboot. then wait for few seconds on samsung logo-
    after first Samsung Bootlogo press and hold together camera button + Volume down + power button. then press windows button
    to erase the memory
    to prevent issues casued on fragmented memory after the flash prozess

- Step by step flash guide and read here if you have trouble to install it with a 64-bit dektop pc
    - please for feedbacks, positive also- and rate this ROM (it helps other user)

Info about update over cab sender

Glory/Credits / Many thanks to : If, PLEASE DONATE to this guys:

speciall BIG tnx ceesheim (tnx for his language package)

Cotulla, DFT Team, mwang
    Barin, AnDim, HD2Owner
    ultrashot
    YukiXDA, xboxmod
    and all other great xda developer
    AND contable for the beauty theme

technicaly based on first DFT freedom Samsung ROM but with following changes/ improvements:

oem driver and packages from samsung firmware

Firmware revision number: 2424.11.9.4 or 2424.11.11.2
    Hardware revision number: 3.15.0.4
    Radio software version: 2424.11.9.1
    Radio hardware version: 0.0.0.800

same features in all mi7ROM´s

- add new camera settings
    - cab sender support for official updates
    - with internetSharing function
    - all htc system dll´s and polices cooked in (TouchXperience/WPDM works on this ROM ) test by contable

preinstalled apps:
    - AdvancedConfig.xap
    - Nokia_maps_1.6.xap
    - Shutdown.xap
    - LG_ScanSearch.xap
    - WP7RootTools_09.xap
    - Screen capture.xap
    - quickMenu.xap
    - HTC Connection Network Profile, huge DB also for small carriers

- DiagnosisApp.xap
    - high fidelity position in settings
    - GSensorSwitch.xap in settings
    - remap Search key in settings
    - nokia sounds and themes htc, nokia ....
    - add again more themes and themes background

- the rest please download here (htc hub, bazaar and more) tnx htcfanboys browse direct with your IE mobile to install the xap)

16 languages Info: Camera settings for 6 main languages present and other in 0409 us engl.
    6 languages

Spanish
    French
    German
    Englisch US
    Italian
    Englisch UK
    Czech
    Danish
    Finnish
    Hungarian
    Dutch
    Norwegian
    Polnish
    Russian
    Swedish
    Portuguese

the other will come as cab update, be patient .........

attachment.php

attachment.php
    SAMSUNG FirmWare 12.12.2

update i8700xxlb2_fw 12.12.2 for each mi7ROM.zip (omnia7)

I have test it on mi7ROMs with 11.9.4 and 11.11.2 Firmware and update works on both firmware
    update to latest officiall SAMSUNG FirmWare 12.12.2 for 8170 mango or 8773 tango mi7ROMs

Firmware: 2424.12.2.2
    Hardware: 3.15.0.4
    Radio software: 2424.11.9.1
    Radio hardware: 0.0.0.0
    Bootloader: 6.2.2.9

- the update cab is signed/modify by me: delete the included xap´s (this causes the update error- tnx cees for this tip :))
    - included in the zip folder is the cab sender tool. run the WP7 Update Cab Sender.bat to start
    - press B for Backup before send cab (if you need you can restore the ROM)
    - update time ca. 40 minutes

- after this update you get a new bootloader 6.2.2.9 and you need to install MAGDLR again

- if you lost the lockscreen times 15, 30 min, never install wphTweaks.xap and select the tweak (pls do not use the 32-bit tweak= red screen and different bugs)

with this update i have change the mobile operator to 000-00. reason for it = you get no zune update info! If come a new update SAMSUNG/MS i will modify/signing the cab and upload it in the ROM thread

credits/thanks to:
    -
    BombeXIII for update info :)
    - xtremenet for cab upload :)
    - ceesheim generally for all the good work and support :cool:
    @Miro:

Can you send self-taken videos via mms with the latest V1c Tango rom ?

I can´t....

Maybe it´s caused by the camera .dll I took from the Mango rom...

All the Tango ROM's have MMS video problems. So don't worry you didn't break anything.
    download link 6 main languages (will comes and thats it for next months and wp8
    biggrin.gif
    )

- pls still not forget to this mi7ROM :) Really grateful for the other user ......
    No problem...... manually remove :)

sorry, i have uploaded the wrong rom. will new upload (without the both apps)