Sense 6.0 coming to M7 by end of May

Search This thread

gmelchert

Nov 14, 2009
Oakland
Why the hell did they get rid of the zoe slider in the gallery app... scrubbing back and forth quickly through a sequence of photos was a pretty fun feature in some situations. My gears are grinding.

luigi311

Feb 18, 2011
Just a quick update for everyone.
http://m.androidcentral.com/sense-6...riants-reach-certification-status-htc-website
6yzamu3u.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Kraizk

Jul 30, 2011
American Canyon
I'm on ViperONE 6.1 and have extreme power saver option.
yjebyzu2.jpg

Sent from my lunar powered Inverted ViperONE using Tapatalk 2

I'll withhold my comments regarding team venom based roms. With that said, this is a custom ROM, so this may very well be their own twist on it or a feel good feature or a modified version to get around the alleged hardware requirements. If it is a feature in SENSE 6.0 from HTC for the M7 though i will be thrilled.

luigi311

Feb 18, 2011
I'll withhold my comments regarding team venom based roms. With that said, this is a custom ROM, so this may very well be their own twist on it or a feel good feature or a modified version to get around the alleged hardware requirements. If it is a feature in SENSE 6.0 from HTC for the M7 though i will be thrilled.

As far as I know there isn't a hardware requirement for HTC extreme power saver since all it does is disable all background apps and disables mobile data. Samsung's power saver does have a hardware requirement for the black display saving power since that's for oled displays

Reactions: JoeNeckbone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

As far as I know there isn't a hardware requirement for HTC extreme power saver since all it does is disable all background apps and disables mobile data. Samsung's power saver does have a hardware requirement for the black display saving power since that's for oled displays