Sarutobi

Dec 31, 2010
MusicHub=Work
SocialHub=Work
SamsungIM=Work
ReadersHub=Work
QuickOffice=Work
GameHub=work until u choose game

Hmm i'm from Germany and the only App what works is QuickOffice.

MusicHub show one Album and freeze.
SocialHub show only Connecting the same with SamsungIM, GameHub and ReaderHub :(

I also installed all SNSAccount-Apps the SNSProvider, what did i wrong?

NCSoft

Nov 18, 2010
Hmm i'm from Germany and the only App what works is QuickOffice.

MusicHub show one Album and freeze.
SocialHub show only Connecting the same with SamsungIM, GameHub and ReaderHub :(

I also installed all SNSAccount-Apps the SNSProvider, what did i wrong?

witch rom u are using ?
i am using ColdMOD and those app witch i told u work perfectly . now i am working on JVA deodex for GameHUB , and i think soon i will fuse it soon to sgs1

mpierce

Oct 21, 2005
Melbourne
Can someone that installed the *.rar file post instructions on how they installed it?

It extracts to a *.tar file. The tar -x I9100XWKDD_I9100XXKDH_I9100OXXKDC_HOME.TAR is not showing me what is in the file.

Chris_84

Feb 5, 2011
Ingolstadt
Xiaomi Mi 11
Can someone that installed the *.rar file post instructions on how they installed it?

It extracts to a *.tar file. The tar -x I9100XWKDD_I9100XXKDH_I9100OXXKDC_HOME.TAR is not showing me what is in the file.

.tar file can be flashed via odin in download mode. But don´t know if it work on the I9000. Will try it and report back how it works.

Edit: For me it don´t work. Maybe I take the wrong pit file. Odin says failure and it brick my phone. I can´t start it or something else. Screen stays black. Send it to samsung for repair. :) Same day different ****. :) If someone get it to start it on the sgs please report installations step.

Last edited:

NCSoft

Nov 18, 2010
Reactions: mpierce

xandas

Jun 29, 2009
relating to mail.apk sgs2 working fine

Rom Coldmod gingerbread 2.3.3 kernel xwjvb (dont' know wether deodexed). Installed both mail.apk and mailwidget.apk vía root explorer in system/app. Gone to titanium backup, chose mail app, wipe data, reboot and configure.

scooteriuly

Sep 15, 2009
Piatra Neamt
After you install it try deleting it's data and re-entering, worked for me.

4 me its not working, i've deleted email.apk from system/app and then replaced with email.apk from SGS II. not working. tried to install emai-apk, says "not installed". i'm doing something wrong? can u explain how i should do? step by step? thanks in advance mate. i'm on CM7 last nightly

Top Liked Posts