BUY/SELL a broken Wizard! Protect our dying breed.

Search This thread

smungai

May 8, 2007
Goodbye to my trusty Wizard

It's with a heavy heart I'm saying goodbye to my wizard. For the past 5 years it's never let me down despite numerous attempts by kids dropping it, constant flashing, etc. I finally got the better of it when I inadvertently forced the center console in the car shut as it was charging. Little did i know the miniUSB was preventing the console lock engaging and with a painful snap!:mad: the usb snapped of mummy board :(. I've finally convinced the wife I need an upgrade and not being particularly wealthy have managed to score a Touch HD for less than I paid for my wizard. I will be dismantling it to see if I can fix it. I'm also welcome to any offers. Feel free to PM me and we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement.
Goodbye fellow Wizard Fans (I support the Sonics!)

TechTweaker

Aug 8, 2008
Tampa
Interest in Tmobile MDA (WIZA200)?

I'm looking to sell my Tmobile MDA, I believe this is also considered an "HTC Wizard" or equivalent.

It's in a decent but "well loved" condition and needs a battery and charger. Comes with USB cable and headphone adapter dongle.

Anyone interested?

Since I am a new poster, I can't post outside links/photos yet. PM me if you wanna see pics.

tayyeb

Jul 7, 2008
Riyadh
www.flickr.com
My Wizard won't charge

Hi,
I have a wizard which was lying around unused. the other day i tried to charge it but somehow it is not charging. Any idea whats wrong. i suspect the battery is dead. someone want to sell a battery?

thanks.

jphuffs

Sep 27, 2007
Most HTC cell phones will not charge unless turned on and they can't turn on on a discharged battery. To put a "starter" charge on a discharged battery, one way is to connect leads to a 9 1/2 volt battery and jumper the leads to the HTC battery. Hold the jumpered connection for 30 to 60 seconds. Reinstall the battery in the phone, connect the charger and then turn the phone on. It should then start charging the battery.

Mysticales

Oct 30, 2007
www.darkmystics.com
I miss stylus based OS.. why? Cause really you had MUCH more options for games and apps.. this finger based stuff with huge uis.. just really sucks.

Also they still havent made Warfare Inc on Android or the WM 6.5/7