[Q] Sense 6.0 and Camera Issue

Search This thread

Rave4No52

May 26, 2014
Hey guys,

I've been trying to set my volume buttons so that the top button focuses then captures, and my bottom button records. After setting those options in the Sense 6 Toolbox, I rebooted my phone. The changes stayed, but when I'm in camera both buttons just capture.

Any suggestions to remedy this problem?

Dec 10, 2011
Berlin
Hey guys,

I've been trying to set my volume buttons so that the top button focuses then captures, and my bottom button records. After setting those options in the Sense 6 Toolbox, I rebooted my phone. The changes stayed, but when I'm in camera both buttons just capture.

Any suggestions to remedy this problem?

I am running on ARDH 70 with Sense 6 and Toolbox, but i can not find where to set up the volume buttons for the camera? May be i can check wether it is a general problem.

Edit:
Okay, I found it. I have the same weird issue, doesn´t seem to have any effect. Both shutters just capture.

Last edited:

Rave4No52

May 26, 2014
I am running on ARDH 70 with Sense 6 and Toolbox, but i can not find where to set up the volume buttons for the camera? May be i can check wether it is a general problem.

Edit:
Okay, I found it. I have the same weird issue, doesn´t seem to have any effect. Both shutters just capture.

I'm running the same Rom. There are settings within the camera app that let you choose what the volume buttons do, but the only problem is that:

a) Both buttons do the same function, and
b) The Sense 6 Toolbox doesn't override those features.

So I don't know how to remedy this.:(