[Q] status 6 error while trying to flash cyanogenmod 11 v0.7 and camera patch v0.7

Search This thread

Sushantk01

Jun 11, 2014
Pune
I always get an status 6 error while trying to flash cyanogenmod 11 v0.7 and the camera fix patch v0.7. I first used to get a status 7 error but I solved it by removing the "assert" etc., and then when I tried to flash the rom I got a status 6 error! Also the latest gapps isn't getting flashed! I don't really know what to do..
[PS: I did successfully flash the v0.6 CM11]
Please help me out.. :(

Andy1911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 1, 2014
Pune
bro, you are messing up with the instructions............
first install mobile uncle tools and then place this recovery in root of sd card and rename it as recovery.img
go to mobile uncle tools... recovery update... and flash this recovery........
and now install cm0.7.......... this recovery supports 4.4 and se linux installation... so enjoy... :)

Reactions: Sushantk01

Sushantk01

Jun 11, 2014
Pune
first install mobile uncle tools and then place this recovery in root of sd card and rename it as recovery.img
and now install cm0.7.......... this recovery supports 4.4 and se linux installation... so enjoy... :)
Thanks alot bro! :laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.