[KERNEL][SENSE] ChopSuey v.9.1 [OC/UC,UV,AVS,BFQ] v.9.2.7 test [HDMw1n]

Search This thread

barnacles10

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 25, 2010
/* ChopSUEY */

Features: Overclocking / underclocking / interactiveX governor / 10point multi-touch / Budget Fair Queuing IO / Adaptive Voltage Scaling and more..

Hello everyone. I wanted to share something fun I've been working on.
ChopSuey is a kernel built from htcs released 2.6.35.10 kernel source.
This kernels goal is to be stable while implementing new features.
For a full feature list, please see the changelog on Google Code linked below.
Also, make sure to grab the appropriate file.

Huge thanks to lithid for his extremely helpful script to compile, as well as all the debugging help, tips, and support along the way
Thanks to Team Win for their HDMI mirroring source.
Thanks to imoseyon for his wake logic tweaks / interactiveX governor
Thanks to tchebb for his multitouch logic
Thanks to Netarchy for his source documented oc/uc logic as well as various other tweaks
Thanks to Fabio Checconi and team for the BFQ scheduler used in this kernel
Thanks to kingx for his AVS implementation logic
Thanks to m20120 for pointing out the compass fix
Thanks to Google for an awesome project home

: Disclaimer :
We are not responsible for any damage you do to your phone, or anything that results after using this software.
-
Test builds:
v.9.2.7 - hdmw1n - currently stock voltages

Downloads

Last edited:

smartboy36

Aug 1, 2011
I'm on kings Alliance the breed and its running exactly like freedom. I downloaded the universal one. It's cool. Like it. Smooth. Carousel working fine. Everything good

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

lithid-cm

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 1, 2010
Cleveland
Yea, I thought you said v0.7 was going to have SBC, are you planning on adding it into v0.8? Man that would be total win.

Adebayo88

Jun 23, 2010
Installed it.... so far so AMAZING... thanks dude. You made my night!

eggsack

Jul 6, 2011
Why no SBC?

I guess I will be waiting for someone to do it before i start flashing.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

barnacles10

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 25, 2010
Why no SBC?

I understand yours, as well as everyone elses want for SBC. Absolute truth? I don't use it. I find the small increase in life I get not worth the potential harms and quicker EOL of my battery. I would prefer, at this moment in time, to continuing improving the kernel in other ways.

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Ha! Funny! I was waiting for the , "Ha Funny! I was waiting for when the SBC questions to start." Responses would start.

You really gotta be a **** like that?
The Guy summed up the ridiculousness of all the SBC demands, and you still Focked with him. Not very cool.

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate all your contributions to xda, but seriously, someone makes a valid point and you mock him, even though you agree with his point? It defies any psychoanalysis I can even come up with.

Just my .02¢, but Jesus, I don't get it. You develop good stuff, why you gotta sh1t on people?

Maybe you thought you just kept the joke going, hope that's the case, and if so, disregard my post. But it's sure hard to tell (I know I would have taken it as a slam)

On-topic : barnacles, thanks much for jumping in for some sense kernel development. Super appreciated. When I drop salvage 1.3, in a minute, that I flashed last night, will def check it out. Thank you much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    /* ChopSUEY */

Features: Overclocking / underclocking / interactiveX governor / 10point multi-touch / Budget Fair Queuing IO / Adaptive Voltage Scaling and more..

Hello everyone. I wanted to share something fun I've been working on.
    ChopSuey is a kernel built from htcs released 2.6.35.10 kernel source.
    This kernels goal is to be stable while implementing new features.
    For a full feature list, please see the changelog on Google Code linked below.
    Also, make sure to grab the appropriate file.

Huge thanks to lithid for his extremely helpful script to compile, as well as all the debugging help, tips, and support along the way
    Thanks to Team Win for their HDMI mirroring source.
    Thanks to imoseyon for his wake logic tweaks / interactiveX governor
    Thanks to tchebb for his multitouch logic
    Thanks to Netarchy for his source documented oc/uc logic as well as various other tweaks
    Thanks to Fabio Checconi and team for the BFQ scheduler used in this kernel
    Thanks to kingx for his AVS implementation logic
    Thanks to m20120 for pointing out the compass fix
    Thanks to Google for an awesome project home

: Disclaimer :
    We are not responsible for any damage you do to your phone, or anything that results after using this software.
    -
    Test builds:
    v.9.2.7 - hdmw1n - currently stock voltages

Downloads
    lithid,

What he's trying to say, I think, is that sometimes you come off as an asshole. Whether it is intentional or not is another matter.

~ I'm a fungi
    No No No, I think what your trying to say is sometimes people have cool stories, and sometimes these people are bros. When these bros actually have cool stories the have cool stories bro. Right now you're a bro. Thanks for the cool story!
    You really gotta be a **** like that?
    The Guy summed up the ridiculousness of all the SBC demands, and you still Focked with him. Not very cool.

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate all your contributions to xda, but seriously, someone makes a valid point and you mock him, even though you agree with his point? It defies any psychoanalysis I can even come up with.

Just my .02¢, but Jesus, I don't get it. You develop good stuff, why you gotta sh1t on people?

Maybe you thought you just kept the joke going, hope that's the case, and if so, disregard my post. But it's sure hard to tell (I know I would have taken it as a slam)

On-topic : barnacles, thanks much for jumping in for some sense kernel development. Super appreciated. When I drop salvage 1.3, in a minute, that I flashed last night, will def check it out. Thank you much.

It was a joke, thanks for the input tho, ill send you a pm next time I decide to post something.
    Why no SBC?

I understand yours, as well as everyone elses want for SBC. Absolute truth? I don't use it. I find the small increase in life I get not worth the potential harms and quicker EOL of my battery. I would prefer, at this moment in time, to continuing improving the kernel in other ways.