Search This thread

shady_lanem

Aug 11, 2010
Borneo

Shady's Arctic Blue for Photon

Prerequisites

Must be deodexed

Descriptions

Ported this from my Shady's Arctic Blue for Photon. Enjoy!

Screenshots

6021674807_818b5ab167_z.jpg
6021672909_c3ea96c1c9_z.jpg
6022224266_9506fb4715_z.jpg
6143865320_29129c8fc9_z.jpg
6022228344_ac50ef9ed4_z.jpg
6023746473_0ff79977f3_z.jpg

1. Download the theme
2. Boot into custom CWM
3. Install zip from sdcard
4. Reboot

Download

Shady's Arctic Blue Theme

Settings Fix (Flash this if the Settings menu is gone)

Credits

I would like to extend my credibility especially to these users:
Seanscreamz for providing me stock system files for Photon

Changelog

v1.0
- Initial Release

Shady's Arctic Blue Bootanimation

Preview

photon.gif

Below zip file only contain the bootanimation and sound without the theme.

Download

Download instructions

1. Download the zip file
2. Boot into custom CWM
3. Apply the zip from sdcard
4. Reboot

Shady's Arctic Blue Icon Packs
The docks and icons in the folders meant for custom launcher such as launcherpro, adw launcher, go launcher and so on. Don't apply with cwm! Just extract the zip file in desktop.

Download

FAQs

Why the wallpaper isn't the same as shown in screenshot?
Long press on homescreen > Wallpapers > Wallpapers > Reset as default

Some texts seems to be missing?
It's the colour of the texts that need to be fixed. Let me know where you've spot the issue and I'll try to fix it in future updates

A HIT ON THE THANKS BUTTON IS MUCH APPRECIATED IF YOU LIKE THIS THEME

Or if you appreciate my work, please consider to buy me a beer.

CAUTION: I DON'T OWN A PHOTON. I TOOK THE STOCK SYSTEM FILES FOR PHOTON AND WORK ON THE THEME. PLEASE DO A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE FLASH THIS

Last edited:

dreDrennon1

Jun 18, 2010
Nashville
Very nice theme...I think it is one of the best so far... Installed perfectly!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

I am not a developer but appreciate good work if you have the time I think everyone would love a red version of this

jkbeats

Aug 14, 2011
I just installed this theme and I'm deodexed and ran into one problem. After the install and reboot it takes away the settings from me. When I hit the menu button and hit settings it does nothing and the settings app is removed from my phone.

shady_lanem

Aug 11, 2010
Borneo
I just installed this theme and I'm deodexed and ran into one problem. After the install and reboot it takes away the settings from me. When I hit the menu button and hit settings it does nothing and the settings app is removed from my phone.

Can someone confirm on this?
Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

cali90028

Feb 27, 2011
same problem here no settings, but I love the theme.

Sent from my photon 4g using xda premium

dreDrennon1

Jun 18, 2010
Nashville
Can try flash this and let me know if this fix the settings? Thanks

http://www.multiupload.com/6SSTGBWHYB

@dreDrennon1, I could but that's really time consuming on colour editing. Wish I've my own team lol

If I knew how I would be more than happy to help you or with that, but all I can do is flash rooms, root, unlock my bootloader and a couple of other things , when it comes to actual developing I am no help if someone taught me I could do it though and I have the time since I own my own business and make my own schedule I have a fantastic idea for a rom but don't how to build roms

shady_lanem

Aug 11, 2010
Borneo
I just realized that bootanimation is Atrix 4G LOL! I'll make another one for Photon now, my bad :p

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

If I knew how I would be more than happy to help you or with that, but all I can do is flash rooms, root, unlock my bootloader and a couple of other things , when it comes to actual developing I am no help if someone taught me I could do it though and I have the time since I own my own business and make my own schedule I have a fantastic idea for a rom but don't how to build roms

Add me in gtalk, shadylanem@gmail.com. I can guide you through theming :)

eoliveira711

Dec 8, 2010
WEIRD....

First off effffffin love this them...THANKS. My problem is an its a weird one, when the phone boots up an is at the lock screen, at the top where it usually says preparing sd card, it now says are you sure you want to format internal storage... it doesnt actually format it. Just wondering if i did something wrong or is it an opps on ur part... either way lovvvin it.:confused:

TexasRebel

Jul 16, 2011
Fort worth
The txT in the drop down menu cannot be seen bubba....other than that this is a badass theme...nice work

Sent from my rooted/unlocked mopho

hoslayer13

Mar 21, 2011
Mulberry, Fl
First off effffffin love this them...THANKS. My problem is an its a weird one, when the phone boots up an is at the lock screen, at the top where it usually says preparing sd card, it now says are you sure you want to format internal storage... it doesnt actually format it. Just wondering if i did something wrong or is it an opps on ur part... either way lovvvin it.:confused:

I can confirm that i have the same "problem". Is this just a glitch or something that may have gone bad? I'm running Homebase 2.1and flashed the theme earlier today through CWM

Last edited:

shady_lanem

Aug 11, 2010
Borneo
Wish I can dig deeper into solving the problems you guys are having. But I don't own Photon and was working on this theme with stock system files. Homebase ROM could be causing the problem but that's just my speculation.

TexasRebel

Jul 16, 2011
Fort worth
I actually had the same problem when. Iwas flashed your theme over the alien rom...as well as the homebase rom...

Sent from my rooted/unlocked mopho

hoslayer13

Mar 21, 2011
Mulberry, Fl
Wish I can dig deeper into solving the problems you guys are having. But I don't own Photon and was working on this theme with stock system files. Homebase ROM could be causing the problem but that's just my speculation.

Well thanks anyway. I'll see if I can find what's causing it. I found that after flashing an update to the rom I got an array of numbers and letters across the notification bar. Lol. Love the theme by the way

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Shady's Arctic Blue for Photon

Prerequisites

Must be deodexed

Descriptions

Ported this from my Shady's Arctic Blue for Photon. Enjoy!

Screenshots

6021674807_818b5ab167_z.jpg
    6021672909_c3ea96c1c9_z.jpg
    6022224266_9506fb4715_z.jpg
    6143865320_29129c8fc9_z.jpg
    6022228344_ac50ef9ed4_z.jpg
    6023746473_0ff79977f3_z.jpg

1. Download the theme
    2. Boot into custom CWM
    3. Install zip from sdcard
    4. Reboot

Download

Shady's Arctic Blue Theme

Settings Fix (Flash this if the Settings menu is gone)

Credits

I would like to extend my credibility especially to these users:
    Seanscreamz for providing me stock system files for Photon

Changelog

v1.0
    - Initial Release

Preview

photon.gif

Below zip file only contain the bootanimation and sound without the theme.

Download

Download instructions

1. Download the zip file
    2. Boot into custom CWM
    3. Apply the zip from sdcard
    4. Reboot

The docks and icons in the folders meant for custom launcher such as launcherpro, adw launcher, go launcher and so on. Don't apply with cwm! Just extract the zip file in desktop.

Download

FAQs

Why the wallpaper isn't the same as shown in screenshot?
    Long press on homescreen > Wallpapers > Wallpapers > Reset as default

Some texts seems to be missing?
    It's the colour of the texts that need to be fixed. Let me know where you've spot the issue and I'll try to fix it in future updates

A HIT ON THE THANKS BUTTON IS MUCH APPRECIATED IF YOU LIKE THIS THEME

Or if you appreciate my work, please consider to buy me a beer.

CAUTION: I DON'T OWN A PHOTON. I TOOK THE STOCK SYSTEM FILES FOR PHOTON AND WORK ON THE THEME. PLEASE DO A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE FLASH THIS