TEAM 420 and the Band of Misfits! skins and mods 12/9/2012 new skins!

Search This thread

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
Hi guys, dunno if this is the right place to ask but here goes

Does anyone know how I can change the color of the clock in the statusbar? The one on the top right, I want to change it from white to green :)

markb629

Jan 20, 2013
Fall River
They share some of the same images.
So everything(flips, widget footers and headers, and weather panel bg trans) numbers and pm/am white?

Sent From My Sweet Ass EVO LTE :p

I took a screen shot and edited with paint to try and visually explain.

Edit.....didnt work as intended....damn it....

Attachments

• 2013-02-23_22-19-02.jpg
    2013-02-23_22-19-02.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

markb629

Jan 20, 2013
Fall River
I took a screen shot and edited with paint to try and visually explain.

Edit.....didnt work as intended....damn it....

All is easy to change but the text in weather box

what do you mean "text in weather box"? If you mean the current temp & hi/low temp and weather icon thats all fine the way it is. just looking for the time and am/pm to be white to match is what the arrows meant. just want thank you for your time and patience.

markb629

Jan 20, 2013
Fall River
Something like this?
@markb629

Yea pretty much lol...nice and simple. Does it transfer to the 4x1 widget too (thats the one I usually use) Didnt notice anything like that while on superjelly the past couple weeks is that new? I notice the team derp background there....and just today flashed viper to see whats new in their update. I'm constantly going back and forth between those 2. They actually have a trans clock wiget BUT still has those ugly @$$ white panels lol. The flashing back and forth is kinda why I wanted to learn to do it myself and just bring it with me back and forth if possible know what I mean. Sucks being so computer illiterate and not as good as you guys......

dased14

Dec 27, 2010
cincy,ohio
Yea pretty much lol...nice and simple. Does it transfer to the 4x1 widget too (thats the one I usually use) Didnt notice anything like that while on superjelly the past couple weeks is that new? I notice the team derp background there....and just today flashed viper to see whats new in their update. I'm constantly going back and forth between those 2. They actually have a trans clock wiget BUT still has those ugly @$$ white panels lol. The flashing back and forth is kinda why I wanted to learn to do it myself and just bring it with me back and forth if possible know what I mean. Sucks being so computer illiterate and not as good as you guys......

Well that is a wallpaper thats use on superjelly(duce and i mashed up a skin(cause i am teamderp as well;) ) and yes its new i just made it 10 minutes ago and it's a skin can be used on any rom. I'm gonna change a few things then release

markb629

Jan 20, 2013
Fall River
Well that is a wallpaper thats use on superjelly(duce and i mashed up a skin(cause i am teamderp as well;) ) and yes its new i just made it 10 minutes ago and it's a skin can be used on any rom. I'm gonna change a few things then release

Nice.....thank you! and yup I knew who you were from the superjelly thread....Thats awesome. Whats gonna be the method for getting it into which ever rom I decide to be on in any given week lol ?

markb629

Jan 20, 2013
Fall River
Redownload from link, save on sd card, save in pc

NOOB NOOB NOOB!!!! lol does internal or external matter? and pc?

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

NOOB NOOB NOOB!!!! lol does internal or external matter? and pc?

ok if you meant pc as in computer I'm gonna shoot myself....thought of it after I hit post lol....that means its gonna be a flashable zip then I assume? Man I couldn't feel any dumber right now lol

dased14

Dec 27, 2010
cincy,ohio
Lol, yes you puter
And for skin no need for zip(i can make one for it but really don't need)
You just dl from phone and click on it then click install.
On sdcard same thing just click on it and it will ask to install.
Pc you can (if you know how) use adb.
adb install (drag and drop skin apk here)

markb629

Jan 20, 2013
Fall River
Lol, yes you puter
And for skin no need for zip(i can make one for it but really don't need)
You just dl from phone and click on it then click install.
On sdcard same thing just click on it and it will ask to install.
Pc you can (if you know how) use adb.
adb install (drag and drop skin apk here)
Sent From My Sweet Ass EVO LTE :p[/QUOTE

Thanks....I understand now lol....man that was dumb lmao palm to face and HARD!!!.....will it be availible here or in the newer thread (which I didn't notice till after my initial post here because I searched first like a good boy and this is where I was lead to)?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TEAM 420 here with some skins and whatever else we decide to make hehe :good:
    u5uhuvyd.jpg

Do you like VENOM TWEAKS? Would you like to have tweaks for jelly bean sense? I know i do! well the person in charge of the tweaks m0narX@mail.ru is stuck on the htc sensation which WILL NOT get jellybean at all :( if you would like to donate to help get m0narX a one x+ it would be greatly appreciated! just click on the email link above to do so thanks TEAM 420

team 420 members: mayfield 103, bebida, nuvens,absolutzero1906, notsointeresting, trollalot, knightwolf123, dropzeroc, Lex_is300, Powduh09, Coal686, Smokem_l, Behold_this, Vysse, bbaker131, fmedrana1977, and introducing Fisha!

credits for helping me with no gap mod go to ajthescot!

SKINS.... FOR ICE CREAM SANDWICH ONLY!

Lilly Lizard here
    2012-12-09_12-39-19.png

Carbon ICS here
    2012-12-09_16-10-41.png

Carbon here
    2012-12-02_13-20-14.png

Cool Skin Bro V2 here
    2012-11-25_12-09-29-1.png

Toxic here
    2012-11-11_14-29-45-1.png

Something New here
    2012-11-17_18-31-50-1.png

Neutron Dance here
    2012-11-19_06-38-02-1.png

Swiss Cheese here
    2012-11-23_14-10-07.png

MODS....

this mod will remove the small gap in the flip clock tiles! find it here flash in recovery... Wipe cache and dalvic if you want to :cool:
    Ladies love a nice 4skin :D

Fresh Goodies!!

I'll post these here for a while. :)

Starry Yellow

2012-12-13_09-10-21.png

2012-12-13_09-05-27.png

2012-12-13_09-05-47.png

2012-12-13_09-05-35.png

Furry Pink

2012-12-13_09-13-47.png

2012-12-12_22-41-11.png

2012-12-12_22-38-42.png

2012-12-12_22-38-31.png

Current Skins available for Sense 4

Bliss Series skins (free in your Google play app)

My "Bliss Series" skins feature a simple look with mostly stock images but with all highlights and accents colored to match for a more uniform look. Nine colors to choose from give you plenty of choices to personalize your look without going overboard on theming.

unnamed.jpg
    9.jpg
    8.jpg
    7.jpg
    6.jpg
    5.jpg
    4-1.jpg
    3-1.jpg
    2-1.jpg

All my sense 4 skins on Google play

My "Clear Series" has all of the elements from the Bliss series as well as a transparent dock, widgets, lockscreen widgets and a matching locking to complete the look. Also check out Megawatt, Apocalypse, Marbelous Blue, and Blood Diamond. My newest editions. :D

11.jpg
    10.jpg
    2-3.jpg
    1-2.jpg

9-1.jpg
    8-1.jpg
    7-1.jpg
    6-1.jpg
    5-1.jpg
    4-2.jpg
    3-2.jpg
    2-2.jpg
    1-1.jpg

Christmas Skin!

attachment.php

Other versions (QHD) of my 4 skins and older versions (3.0/3.6) available here :cool:

Other goodies....

Viper Rom apks..

Statusbar icons
    Blue/white
    http://d-h.st/3RJ

Icon packs for Rosie
    Blue
    http://d-h.st/nM3

This is a Stock Skin with all stock images, previews, and wallpaper for all you new themers who would like a stock skin to start from!

Stock Skin here
    SPC_scenes_picker_1.png
    Just thought I would let you guys know new stuff for Jb will be coming soon just getting up to speed with the changes... So stay tuned

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2