C-logos from MotoDemo

Search This thread

doobie711

Feb 12, 2010
I found a moto Demo video hiding deep down in the /system folder. I liked some of the motorola logos I saw in the video and decided to save a couple. Enjoy.

flash by using the fastboot command:

fastboot flash clogo <filename.bmp>

while in bootloader mode.

Attached is 4 previews and then a zip with 25 logos in it.
I own nothing. I just made flashable some flashable bmp.

JUST TO BE 100% CLEAR THE CLOGOS.ZIP IS NOT FOR FLASHING. IT CONTAINS THE BITMAPS TO FLASH WITH FASTBOOT.

Attachments

• Clogos.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 841
  • chrimbus.jpg
    chrimbus.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 1,680
  • graphpaper.jpg
    graphpaper.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,738
  • gotwood.jpg
    gotwood.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,677
  • soosee.jpg
    soosee.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,700
Last edited:

gokart2

Sep 21, 2011
Detroit
Moto Z2 Force
Google Pixel 6
I found a moto Demo video hiding deep down in the /system folder. I liked some of the motorola logos I saw in the video and decided to save a couple. Enjoy.

JUST TO BE 100% CLEAR THE CLOGOS.ZIP IS NOT FOR FLASHING. IT CONTAINS THE BITMAPS TO FLASH WITH FASTBOOT.

Coming from an HTC device, is the "clogo" the splash screen?

rzac

Feb 27, 2014
did someone try to flash the a custom logo for the moto g?
I didn't succeed for some reason. maybe its because i flashed a logo.bin to remove the bootloader unlocked warning before?

ZubaZ

Mar 27, 2013
If I have a unlocked Moto X Dev Ed can I just use logo instead of clogo when I flash with fastboot? And you can just flash a .bmp file? I thought it had to be a .bin file? Or is a bmp only a clogo thing?

KidJoe

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2008
Thorndale/Romansville, PA
If I have a unlocked Moto X Dev Ed can I just use logo instead of clogo when I flash with fastboot? And you can just flash a .bmp file? I thought it had to be a .bin file? Or is a bmp only a clogo thing?

LOCKED Bootloader = Clogo = BMP

UNLocked Bootloader = Logo = BIN (needs to be converted to bin). And there needs to be a several pixel solid boarder around the graphic when making the BIN.

Reactions: ZubaZ

KidJoe

Aug 23, 2008
Is it possible to add battery charge animation to these logos?
Not sure what you are asking.. For a Logo.bin (used if you have ever unlocked or relocked your bootloader), 0-3% is included in the logo.bin file if you use that link I just posted. 4% and up is not part of the logo.bin.

the CLOGO.BMP talked about in the first post of this thread (used if you have NEVER unlocked your bootloader) does not include anything for charging.

Pont91

Apr 7, 2012
Montoro Inferiore
Not sure what you are asking.. For a Logo.bin (used if you have ever unlocked or relocked your bootloader), 0-3% is included in the logo.bin file if you use that link I just posted. 4% and up is not part of the logo.bin.

the CLOGO.BMP talked about in the first post of this thread (used if you have NEVER unlocked your bootloader) does not include anything for charging.

Oh.. Maybe I'm a little confused about it, I don't really know how it works ?

I have an unlocked bootloader, so I'm talking about logo.bin file.
If I flash the new logo, I'll still have the battery charge animation for >3%?

Sorry if I was not clear in the previous post.

ballisticn8

Mar 23, 2010
What is the most current clogo for the moto x if we want to get rid of that horrible unlocked warning? The last clogo i flashed was the black screen powered by android one that released with the april fools boot ani that featured bigfoot, ufo, and the loch ness monster.

I know moto pushed out the new boot ani through boot services, is there a newer clogo we should be using, did it go back to the first clogo with the white screen and the globe boot ani?

Furthermore has anyone found out if its possible to get rid of that warning message while still unlocked so the new logo and boot animations will pop up by default?

KidJoe

Aug 23, 2008
Oh.. Maybe I'm a little confused about it, I don't really know how it works ?

I have an unlocked bootloader, so I'm talking about logo.bin file.
If I flash the new logo, I'll still have the battery charge animation for >3%?

Sorry if I was not clear in the previous post.
Um, I'll guess you did not read the link I gave you earlier. (because it explains it)

What is the most current clogo for the moto x if we want to get rid of that horrible unlocked warning? The last clogo i flashed was the black screen powered by android one that released with the april fools boot ani that featured bigfoot, ufo, and the loch ness monster.

I know moto pushed out the new boot ani through boot services, is there a newer clogo we should be using, did it go back to the first clogo with the white screen and the globe boot ani?

Furthermore has anyone found out if its possible to get rid of that warning message while still unlocked so the new logo and boot animations will pop up by default?
Lets keep this thread for those with LOCKED bootloaders who use the CLOGO.BMP files...

Unlocked bootloader users please use -> http://xdaforums.com/moto-x/themes-apps/moto-x-boot-logos-t2417961/page16 and if you have 4.4 or 4.4.2, start around post 136 and up...

KidJoe

Aug 23, 2008
No, I read it, just didn't understand this part:
Better to hop over to that thread to ask about/discuss logo.bin, but the 4% and up battery charging "graphic" is not part of the logo.bin or clogo.bmp, so it will show no matter what image is loaded on your phone if your phone is powered off while charging. And I will try and fix that post to make it clearer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pont91

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Coming from an HTC device, is the "clogo" the splash screen?

yes indeed, Clogo is just what pops up on the initial boot. I may make boot animations if I have the time. Like take all the screens and bust them up into frames so that you can have all the logos as a boot animation.

LOCKED Bootloader = Clogo = BMP

UNLocked Bootloader = Logo = BIN (needs to be converted to bin). And there needs to be a several pixel solid boarder around the graphic when making the BIN.
    No, I read it, just didn't understand this part:
    Better to hop over to that thread to ask about/discuss logo.bin, but the 4% and up battery charging "graphic" is not part of the logo.bin or clogo.bmp, so it will show no matter what image is loaded on your phone if your phone is powered off while charging. And I will try and fix that post to make it clearer.