Moto-X on KK 4.4.4 AT&T Root Method?

Search This thread

Rick1488

Jan 5, 2013
Schererville
Hello,

I'm coming over from the Atrix-HD forum so I just bought the Moto-X and upon doing so the blue shirt at Best Buy updated the phone for me which I wasn't to happy about but that's where I'm at and I'm wondering if there is a root method for my setup?

I'm sorry if this has been covered before but from what I read a solution is unclear so I'm asking for clarification.

Thank You!

doitinthedirt

Mar 31, 2014
Hello,

I'm coming over from the Atrix-HD forum so I just bought the Moto-X and upon doing so the blue shirt at Best Buy updated the phone for me which I wasn't to happy about but that's where I'm at and I'm wondering if there is a root method for my setup?

I'm sorry if this has been covered before but from what I read a solution is unclear so I'm asking for clarification.

Thank You!

return it to the blueshirt who updated it and tell him its a useless pos once you update to 4.4.4, you can root it and have write if its on 4.4 which it could be. if its on 4.4.2 than you can still root but not write.

superp32

Sep 27, 2011
Redding
Google Pixel 3 XL
On on att 4.4.4 and I can't root, my dumb arse was in such a hurry I took part in the soak test and now no towel root towel pie or Jcases methods will root for me but I got this awesome new dialer and worse battery life lol

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk