[Q] NEED help pls.stuck on sony logo

Search This thread

jin927

Aug 27, 2014
hi everyone. can anyone help me with my phone. i was repairing my xperia sp using the pc companion. when suddenly when pc companion says my phone is already flashing, my computer had a blue screen issue. then when i try to turn on my phone, it is only stuck in the sony logo. when i try to reset it by pressing the button at the back, it only vibrates 3 times and again just stuck to sony logo. i dont know what to do. my battery is somehow around 80-95% at that time.

kelumsd

Jul 26, 2012
hi everyone. can anyone help me with my phone. i was repairing my xperia sp using the pc companion. when suddenly when pc companion says my phone is already flashing, my computer had a blue screen issue. then when i try to turn on my phone, it is only stuck in the sony logo. when i try to reset it by pressing the button at the back, it only vibrates 3 times and again just stuck to sony logo. i dont know what to do. my battery is somehow around 80-95% at that time.

Flash stock ftf file using Flashtool.

jin927

Aug 27, 2014
What you mean it by locked? Can you post a screenshot?
locked.png

something like this

Gamm86

Sep 5, 2013
Don't use Emma!!! Use flashtool as explained earlier.
Why do you actually come on here if you're not even willing to take our advice? :p

jin927

Aug 27, 2014
Dude, have you even clicked the link he provided... :rolleyes:
yes and im currently downloading the stock which is around 700+ mb. and im quite confused. because according to the link it says that after downloading the ftf file i will have to use the flashtool . can i follow all of those steps even though my phone is stuck in the sony logo? i also wanna thank you dude for assisting me, :)

Gamm86

Sep 5, 2013
Pressing the yellow button on the back for about 5 to 10 seconds will indeed make it vibrate three times but after that it should be completely off.
Try it a few times. It will eventually work. Make sure the charger is not connected though!

Your phone will need to be completely off before you can start using flashtool.

Reactions: jin927

jin927

Aug 27, 2014
Pressing the yellow button on the back for about 5 to 10 seconds will indeed make it vibrate three times but after that it should be completely off.
Try it a few times. It will eventually work. Make sure the charger is not connected though!

Your phone will need to be completely off before you can start using flashtool.

It worked! thanks to all who helped. but unfortunately i cant find the correct ftf for me,.

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
It worked! thanks to all who helped. but unfortunately i cant find the correct ftf for me,.
Any ftf for your device model will work, but don't flash any ftf for a different model. Doing that will brick your device.

Example:
My phone is C6903 then I'll flash C6903 ftf
If I'll flash C6902 ftf to a C6903 phone then my phone will be bricked.

slim_guy

Nov 9, 2012
new mumbai
You can use seus (Sony Ericsson update service) for updating our reinstalling Sony phones firmware (locked bootloader only ) it helped me when i bricked my device first time

Top Liked Posts