• Who cares I could do better myself! LOL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007

lastimage2.png

Just wanted to share some wallpapers I have been given, found, or modified.....enjoy and add to the collection. These are 480x800..........

zip 07

zip 08

Last edited:

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
from emcn84

Vanilla 02

Caramel 02

Chocolate 02

motorcycles 01

ladies 01
drop3a.png

nature 02
nature2.png

drop 5
drop5a.png

drop 6
drop6a.png

Last edited:

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
from emcn84

drop 7
drop7a.png

drop 08
drop08a002.png

drop 09
drop09a003.png

from kreyon

various 01
various01a.png

various 02
various02a002.png

from scudo2709

reef01.png

Last edited:

mwalt2

Feb 22, 2009
Thanks for the wallpapers. What .tsk are you using to get the glass soft keys? Looks really good :).

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
Thanks for the wallpapers. What .tsk are you using to get the glass soft keys? Looks really good :).

I use the HQ Wall option on Cookies Home Tab and this softkey button cab, I just can't remember who the creator is I think it is Dic3ptor...........

cheers.........

Last edited:

saurabh88

Dec 5, 2008
kapadwanj
r u using max sense rom?then how u got this such beautiful hm screen?
where is that hqwall option on cht?i cant find it dude.

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
r u using max sense rom?then how u got this such beautiful hm screen?
where is that hqwall option on cht?i cant find it dude.

I am using Cookie Home Tab on my device with Sense. You have CHT editor on your device? If not download it then open it on your device go to misc then choose hq wallpaper option. Then apply options and exit, now choose your wallpaper of choice and I choose the same wall for home tab, cht lock screen, all tabs, and taskbar and softkey as well then I restart my device. On the ROM I use I also go into settings tab and choose personalize then I pick the lock screen option there and choose the same wall, on my ROM this applies it to the start menu and lock screen. Hope this helped you out, let me know.

If Cookie Home Tab is not on your device here's the link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=625483

You will also need Cookie Home Tab Editor with the same version number, here's the link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=633590

and I attached the glass softkey cab in this post just to make it easier.

Last edited:

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
Awesome collection bud!!!!!! Your phone is looking sweet making me a jealous lol

Thanks glad you like it, I guess you are enjoying your new iPhone 4? Sweet phone for sure. It would be cool to have you working on themes here again but hey T-Mobile and the HD2 didn't do it for you in Kentucky so I understand. Take it easy my friend.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

lastimage2.png

Just wanted to share some wallpapers I have been given, found, or modified.....enjoy and add to the collection. These are 480x800..........

zip 07

zip 08

ScreenShot23.png

zip 09

zip 10

zip 11

zip 12

zip 13

zip 14

zip 15

zip 16

test3.jpg

zip 17

zip 18

zip 19

zip 20
    ScreenShot2-2.png

from emcn84

brands

from kingpin440

zip 21

zip 22

From emcn84

Vanilla

Caramel

Chocolate
    abstact

abstract 2

nature

tv

rides

That is the device I just got rid of and it was a nice device but it doesn't compare to the Galaxy S at all, in my opinion I think Microsoft is and has been dropping the ball and it makes me sad............damn I live right around the corner from their campuse but they are stuck in their own world even as it crumbles around them but I still hope they pull through. I hope the HD2 is exactly what you want..........I like all the User Interfaces, I have had them all except Blackberry.....

cheers

yeah when i see mobile reviews on the news or when people talk about them, no one mentions windows mobile. everyone wants droid or an iphone. microsoft really needs to step its game up. yeah i definately want another hd2. i sold my first one because i didnt like the non pressure touch screen. i want it back now because of the great ram and rom space on it. as for the crackberry, i had 2 in my life, the 7100i from nextel and the 7290 from cingular. i dont like them. well to get back on subject...heres a hip hop themed wallpaper drop...
    View attachment 390458
    like i mentioned in a previous post, if yall got any requests for future drops, post them here. i see that the attachments have 100's of hits but no feedback or suggestions:confused::confused::confused: what kind of walls do yall want???