GAPPS 2.3.5

Search This thread

Fasinationinmotion

Jul 3, 2011
Mesa AZ
Stop selling, no ones buying. You shouldn't have to ask people to bump your product. They will if they like it and its quality. Besides, goo-inside.me links directly to cm wiki. Ate you saying that cyanogen doesn't know if there's a new gapps out? Maybe you should send a letter directly to team douche...

Sent from my Gin-Tazz beginning of the end using XDA App

Hm considering the amount of downloads on it lol. Your an idiot. Hop off my nuts and go cry to mommy. Nobody told you to open this did they? And CM 7 has yet to post this. People like you are what ruins forums when someone is helping out. And also I didnt ask someone to bump. I did it stupid lol. You obviously dont know what a bump is. Get off the forum.

ILikeBubbles

Dec 18, 2010
Hm considering the amount of downloads on it lol. Your an idiot. Hop off my nuts and go cry to mommy. Nobody told you to open this did they? And CM 7 has yet to post this. People like you are what ruins forums when someone is helping out. And also I didnt ask someone to bump. I did it stupid lol. You obviously dont know what a bump is. Get off the forum.

Lol whew ty for that! I was having a rough day and needed a laugh <3 wish I could make you cookies :/

knipp21

May 23, 2010
FT Riley BIG RED ONE
Lol whew ty for that! I was having a rough day and needed a laugh <3 wish I could make you cookies :/

This isn't like you..you were never like this in the Eris forums. You came in this thread looking to start something. He was letting you know the one you posted wasn't for 2.3.5 and was right. Please don't stir things up. We give our moderator a hard enough time anyway.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA Premium App

ILikeBubbles

Dec 18, 2010
This isn't like you..you were never like this in the Eris forums. You came in this thread looking to start something. He was letting you know the one you posted wasn't for 2.3.5 and was right. Please don't stir things up. We give our moderator a hard enough time anyway.

Thank god i have others to tell me what i am and am not like. Didn't come to start ****, i can tell ya that. but i suppose trolls will troll and all that jazz whatever makes threads all warm and fuzzy. p.s. how was i supposed to know the cm wiki wouldn't be updated. last time i saw gapps leaked it was a fake. still don't feel guilty, and you're not getting cookies from me for that one.

Last edited:

knipp21

May 23, 2010
FT Riley BIG RED ONE
Thank god i have others to tell me what i am and am not like. Didn't come to start ****, i can tell ya that. but i suppose trolls will troll and all that jazz whatever makes threads all warm and fuzzy. p.s. how was i supposed to know the cm wiki wouldn't be updated. last time i saw gapps leaked it was a fake. still don't feel guilty, and you're not getting cookies from me for that one.

I don't want cookies. I just want those who don't have a dinc2 to not come in and start things. I knew what he was posting that for. And in the cm7 thread it was stated we didn't have the new gapps yet.

THATTON

Aug 27, 2007
Bakersfield
Every time i check in on xda i realize why i hang around rootzwiki.com far more! The forums here are filled with d-bags and ass holes! You guys are pathetic! Respect the people in these forums or do it yourself!

ILikeBubbles

Dec 18, 2010
Youve been proved wrong and made look like a total tool and a douche bag yet your still here? Lol. Reported and filed.

Hey I just think its funny at this point. I've made no attempt to hide the fact that I've been trolling after my initial post.

P.s. I think we both look like douche bags. ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts