[Q] which is better Galaxy 19200 or Huawei mate 1

Search This thread

mseif

May 18, 2004
Cairo
I have S4 (i9500) but I need to move to a bigger display withing a limited budget. I am thinking between the Mega i9200 or the Huawei mate 1. I read the following comments
on the internet, and I wonder if someone can verify by practical usage / knowledge of both :
1- The Mate 1 , does not rotate the screen, so I can only use it in the portrait mode.
2- Although the mate has bigger and faster CPU, but the Mega is as fast.
3- The Mate uses the main button on the screen so the actual display used is less, and if you hid ethose button, you it will be difficult to find and use the back button, within an application.

If any one can help me choose, I will be very grateful.

warea

Dec 1, 2007
I have S4 (i9500) but I need to move to a bigger display withing a limited budget. I am thinking between the Mega i9200 or the Huawei mate 1. I read the following comments
on the internet, and I wonder if someone can verify by practical usage / knowledge of both :
1- The Mate 1 , does not rotate the screen, so I can only use it in the portrait mode.
3- The Mate uses the main button on the screen so the actual display used is less, and if you hid ethose button, you it will be difficult to find and use the back button, within an application.

what about mate 2 ? Its low priced.

Reactions: mseif

warea

Dec 1, 2007
Believe it or not, it is not available in Egypt yet. Still not sure if he has the same bug of not working in the landscape mode.

Id say wait for Mate 2 to release or order online. Mate 1 is outdated and wont get the latest firmwares and so on and end up a burden.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

what about mate 2 ? Its low priced.