muckelmaus

Jan 11, 2008
NRW
Got it back into live world!

loader loaded

I just wanted to share my photo of ressurection effect:
alpine.jpg

POLISH THINK DIFFERENT :D

Oh, I see: Duct tape fixes it!! Somehow strange connector you're using there. OK, one more try. Hope never dies.You'll get it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys i got a little success of booting wm6.1 of Cottulla on Alphine see the video link below it stars booting but stuck at bad radio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGowmlDYcL4
    Comrade, i can't see anything on this video. Could u upload a video in better quality? Please.
    Later

Ok i will upload it later the problem is that when it starts booting the backlight of my Htc Alphine is off.
    Is there a way to turn it on that time?
    bilalbest, I think, u don't have any chance to cook usable rom in this way. Pardon.
    At least u must have code base from cotulla's project, but it's not sharing, therefore it practically useless. Only reverse engineering can help u, but it's very very hard process, which requires special knowledge.
    So, IMHO.
    Hey Guys Just wait and pray

Hey you all you should wait for the time i told you............i told you that i am busy for almost 5 months in my studies.......
    I am going to complete my bootloader development then i will try to boot the Cotulla's Wm6.1 through it maybe this would be successful...the bootloader is still in development......:)