ICS Has Been Ported to the Nexus S

Search This thread

OuncE718

Feb 27, 2010
DC by way of BK
That's great news! That gives everyone some sort of hope for a port of course once rooted. The article can be found at Engadget.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

saulcho009

Aug 7, 2010
It looks like a SDK port. It ain't the real deal but its cool, can't wait to get a port for the Amaze 4g :)

OuncE718

Feb 27, 2010
DC by way of BK
It looks like a SDK port. It ain't the real deal but its cool, can't wait to get a port for the Amaze 4g :)

SDK or not I would love to play around with it even though its not fully functional. Its cool just to know that someone already ported it. I would love to see the port run on both the GS2 and Amaze. We definitely have the hardware to support the software.

CamoGeko

Retired Forum Moderator
SDK or not I would love to play around with it even though its not fully functional. Its cool just to know that someone already ported it. I would love to see the port run on both the GS2 and Amaze. We definitely have the hardware to support the software.

On paper we have even better hardware than the GS to support running ICS.

Transmitted from a Galaxy far far away via XDA lightspeed telepathy.

E

Eclipsex2

eheh

but i think the sdk got incopleted....so we need to wait more a few days

Reviewers

Mar 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Remember this we don't have a kernel so it'll be impossible to boot it on the amaze now . Once we get kernel then we could get porting & remember it's only a SDK so there will be no calling , texting or anything for that matter .