REVIVE my phone?? plzz

Search This thread

cyprusx

Mar 15, 2011
oh god, i think my phone is briked :O
I just flashed zimage with Mobile Odin then when my phone restarted and froze on start up, i can boot into cwm but nothing works in it(E: can't mount) and when i go to downloading mode to use odin, it doesnt detect it?? but my pc does make that sound when i plug it in still, plz help mee :(

Last edited:

rameshzombie

Jun 3, 2011
Cool down my boy..., evrn I had the same issue before. Just flash the latest siyah kernal via odin and ur done :)... cheers

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

UpInTheAir

Account currently disabled
Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
No need to double post!

Cant boot CWM?? plz help

I don't want to sound to harsh, but I'll put it bluntly:

I think it was already screwed from your initial attempt in above post. Sorry to say, lack of reading, research and understanding is the cause. The attempt to flash the kernel and CWM was hopeful, but not guaranteed du to your initial mistakes. Odin was not detecting it before that.

To confirm; Your phone can still get into Download Mode, but when you connect it to PC and start Odin, Odin won't recognise it?

If the above is right; Maybe your drivers are corrupt and or KIES is still running.
1. Uninstal KIES, reboot PC and reinstall drivers. (If you don't won't KIES, and only drivers, download here).
2. Close KIES (incliuding any open processes in Task Manager)
3. Start Odin
4. Phone into DL mode & connect
5. Wait for phone drivers to load and install, up to a minute
6. Flash a stock firmware package from here: [ROM+Guide]Official i9100 Firmwares KG, KH, KI, KJ, KK1/2/5, KL1/2/3, LA2 Download. Follow Intratech's instructions exactly!

If phone won't go into Download Mode, try a USB jig. If that fails, return to Samsung

Last edited:

acefreakz

Nov 24, 2011
solidx.wordpress.com
maybe you should elaborate on what you did. And yeah i had this issue when flashing to MIUI rom, and flashing siyah kernel did the job, i dono if the rom is compatible to your installed ROM.

UpInTheAir

Account currently disabled
Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
1. As Acefreakz said; From post #5, step 6: Flash Siyah kernel 2.6.8 tar file for Odin in PDA section
2. Follow all the same steps I posted in post #5.
3. If that doesn't work, try the full firmware flash.

Last edited:

cyprusx

Mar 15, 2011
I GO IT WORKING im sooo happyyyy, odin just took a long time to detect it which is really strange, thanks guys :)