No GOOGLE APPS after installing CM7

Search This thread

Raxit k. Tandel

Apr 3, 2013
Navsari
Download GAPPS from the cm 7.2 thread in dev section and install via CWM. please mount system before installing.

$£NT F®OM ©OOPE®VE

etko1

Sep 24, 2013
Download GAPPS from the cm 7.2 thread in dev section and install via CWM. please mount system before installing.

$£NT F®OM ©OOPE®VE

Thanks bro, its working ! :) :victory:

EDIT: I got the market, however i cant download anything from it :/ any suggestion on what might be the problem ?

Last edited:

Sniper Killer

Dec 16, 2012
Tirana, Albania

EDIT: I got the market, however i cant download anything from it :/ any suggestion on what might be the problem ?

Your problem has been disscused a lot on CM7.2 General Thread and to fix it download cache fixer. If it doesn't work you can contact @Android-fany for more imformation.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Madexplode

etko1

Sep 24, 2013
You can't download from play store only. You can use browser to download it. Search for it on File Crop and then download and install it. You can use your computer too if you find it complicated.

so i have finally found the apk file and i installed the program, wiped the cache and tried to download something via market but still no success :/

janaman

Jan 5, 2012
hello...

first from CWM format RFS multi formatter
and install kernel, rom( mount system ..etc..), reboot , and install google apps ( no mount system)..!!!

janaman

Jan 5, 2012
run from cwm multi-formatter-v1.zip , and select the rfs format , if done, ( no reboot)
from CWM install the kernel (no reboot)
install the rom , but before that wipe data factory reset, wipe chace partition, advenced/wipe dalvik cache,mounts and storage/mount system !!!!!!!!!!
Reboot!!!! if your bricked phone , no problem...run Cwm , install kernel , rom reboot , and install google apps

sorry may bad english

Reactions: etko1

etko1

Sep 24, 2013
run from cwm multi-formatter-v1.zip , and select the rfs format , if done, ( no reboot)
install the rom , but before that wipe data factory reset, wipe chace partition, advenced/wipe dalvik cache,mounts and storage/mount system !!!!!!!!!!
Reboot!!!! if your bricked phone , no problem...run Cwm , install kernel , rom reboot , and install google apps

sorry may bad english

I have done everything but still no success :/ i also wanted to go back to stock using info from here :http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1840645
but i cant splitfus the stock rom i downloaded :/ guess im just a noob ... nvm thanks guys

Envy-X

Feb 15, 2013
I have done everything but still no success :/ i also wanted to go back to stock using info from here :http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1840645
but i cant splitfus the stock rom i downloaded :/ guess im just a noob ... nvm thanks guys

Don't use splitfus, just use the open Australia package or the India package, you don't need the latest version, they are all the same.

etko1

Sep 24, 2013
Don't use splitfus, just use the open Australia package or the India package, you don't need the latest version, they are all the same.

but the thing is that my phone is 5839i and this rom is 5830i , is it a problem or its ok ? and if i rooted the phone how exactly can i change the kernel ? thanks :good:

Sep 14, 2012

same here done same procedure as above..but still GAPPS are not working...Please Help...

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

sorry may bad english

same here done same procedure as above..but still GAPPS are not working...Please Help...
Do you have another solution ???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Your problem has been disscused a lot on CM7.2 General Thread and to fix it download cache fixer. If it doesn't work you can contact @Android-fany for more imformation.

sorry may bad english