Modern Combat 3 is out!!!!! *Xperia Play optimized*

Search This thread
This game is wicked. Thankfully the controls are not anywhere near as bad as in MC2. Graphics are sharp and vivid. The online is great.

By tue way anyone else yave lag issues in Modern Combat 2. Mine ran great for a long time then it just started lagging and glitching out. Even after I delete ajd reinstall. I doubt I will play mc2 anymore now. But still would like to get it workibg again. The lag drives me nuts in mc2. I hage my sdcard speed boosted at 4mb a sec. And my phone overclocked @ 1.2 with all my installed apps on the sdcard via titanium backup.

Sent from my R800x using xda premium

Shaun27

Jul 12, 2011
ran sweet as a nut on my stock play but in mw3 I have a little bit of lag when on first mission in the streets not alot just a bit when lots of enemys are in the screen and turning of the cross hairs helps a little, anybody else have a little lag?

DeanBoro

Dec 11, 2010
wowow awesome graphics.
terrible controls mehh =/ i want to use the d pad and right analogue for movements!

KeiranFTW

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 17, 2011
Sunderland
This game is amazing compared to the last one. Seems gameloft decided to listen to our cries and actually made decent control's.
Now what they don't want to do is make a newer version with f*cked up controls, like they did in MC2

blasian shadows

Oct 30, 2010
Man it looks better on my play then it does my g2x :p but I can confirm that all the controls work.

Sent from my R800x using xda premium

KeiranFTW

Nov 17, 2011
Sunderland
Got stuck on the first mission at the end when the helicopter comes, it took me ages to figure out that the man is actually shooting you not the heli xD

Sent from my R800i - Darkforest ROM and Kernel

fma965

Nov 20, 2011
cyanlabs.net
I would have paid for it but couldn't since my device is not supported. game loft fix it please.,good game worth £4.99

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Rogue Leader

Apr 4, 2011
New York
This is very strange, as it seems that certain carriers are unable to download the game from the market. At first I thought it was phone models but it looks like people from various locations are unable to.

So far it seems that the R800x (verizon) and R800at (at&t) can't get this game, along with others.

spineforu82

Mar 11, 2010
This is very strange, as it seems that certain carriers are unable to download the game from the market. At first I thought it was phone models but it looks like people from various locations are unable to.

So far it seems that the R800x (verizon) and R800at (at&t) can't get this game, along with others.

Seems that way. I contacted gameloft and they said it's not available for the play yet....

Sent from my R800a using XDA App

stormtroopercs

Aug 10, 2010
Torrance,California

I hope they fix soon I want it ;)

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

TheCraig

Sep 3, 2011
Helloooooooooooooo
Yup that's also why I'm confused on how some people are.claiming they have it....?

Sent from my R800a using XDA App

Because people are downloading the "cracked" version, My friend showed me it on his Xperia play he said he bought it but after a bit of digging on his phone I found that app store (Not going to say which one) and on his update list was Modern Combat 3, So yes you can get it (Illegally) but I highly recommend you wait for it to be released for other devices.

KeiranFTW

Nov 17, 2011
Sunderland
He might have done that, but I didn't.
I used the android market website to purchase and it downloaded automatically on your phone :)
Try it.
You might also have trouble finding it too, I had to search for one of gamelofts other games, then click on "more apps from this developer" to find it in the list :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Me too, it sucks. They fell out with Google over market fees and such, wapshop means they get 100%.
    Why don't they just release a gameloft app that has in-app billing and you can buy games in it?
    Its better than their wapshop which means that people can just redistribute the apk they downloaded.

EDIT: Are the control's as bad as modern combat 2?
    You poor sheltered children ever have tried to compile a Linux game from source?
    The controls are terrible.

Imagine trying to play a game on your Play with your hands covered in inch thick diohrea.

That's what playing MC3 is like.