[Q] No notifications on the screen turned off (Hangouts/Facebook Messenger)

Search This thread

WSZR

Jun 2, 2013
Hi guys.
November 28 I have a problem with the notifications of Hangouts and Facebook Messenger. If the message comes on the screen turned off it does not notice. It was only when I turn the screen it appears notification. I checked everything, from programs, modifying the change ROM with another version of Android and the kernel. During testing, it does not turn the settings, do not sync anything but I installed hangouts. Also format the memory card. I do not know what to do. I did not change the radio, I do not know what is.
Thanks for any advice.

WSZR

Jun 2, 2013
No change. Push Notification with Hangouts and Facebook Messenger comes along with notification of new mail with Gmail (including notification push). I do not know what else to do...

xlvii

Aug 13, 2010
Moscow
Be sure you're not the only one.
I'm struggling with the exact same problem on my HTC One XL for mothes.
Nothing helps.
I'm mad by now...

WSZR

Jun 2, 2013
So do I. So far I have not found this method, and lost a substantial functionality.

WSZR

Jun 2, 2013
I tried to contact Google several times, but no response. Waiting for service updates to version 4.1.31 google, as nothing will change that sell Sensation...

WSZR

Jun 2, 2013
Problem solved, it turned out that I had no Z710 Sensation, only Sensation 4G. I do not know what exactly is different except that 4G was available in T-Mobile.