[Q] Dots and Saturated Colours

Search This thread
Mar 12, 2013
Yesterday I upgraded Canvas HD to 4.2.1 using SP Tools. It's working perfectly...just having following issues with display.

• Edges of some apps/elements have noise like dots
  • High colour saturation

I restored 4.1.2 and everything was solved. However when I upgraded again, all problems appears again. Saturated colours look very ugly.

Any solution?

edwardpage

May 11, 2014
NOT india
Yesterday I upgraded Canvas HD to 4.2.1 using SP Tools. It's working perfectly...just having following issues with display.

• High colour saturation

I restored 4.1.2 and everything was solved. However when I upgraded again, all problems appears again. Saturated colours look very ugly.

Any solution?

that happens if u flashed v3 or v4 of the stock rom..i.e, flasher user 9 or flasher user 13...flash the v5 or the flasher user 14 and the problem will b solved.

Reactions: tranquilknight
Mar 12, 2013
that happens if u flashed v3 or v4 of the stock rom..i.e, flasher user 9 or flasher user 13...flash the v5 or the flasher user 14 and the problem will b solved.

Well, now I updated CHD with flasher user 14 and noise dots problem is fixed :highfive:

However, colours are still very saturated. Is there any app to reduce saturation? I've tried several apps but they change colour, not saturation :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

• High colour saturation

Any solution?

I can't find flasher user 14. All links are either dead or invalid :confused:

Its is always available on moulnisky.com