Hover in ROM stock

Search This thread

vinciwin

Aug 26, 2012
Liège
Yup ! Got that working :D floating notifications in gravitybox and floating window stuff with xhalofloatingwindow xposed module

Need to look deeper into the settings but it's working ;)

Here the screenshot notification that open the gallery
Screenshot_2014_08_27_06_32_35.png

Screenshot_2014_08_27_06_32_57.png

Sent from my XT1039 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: LucasUruguay

LucasUruguay

May 8, 2014
Samsung Galaxy A50
Yup ! Got that working :D floating notifications in gravitybox and floating window stuff with xhalofloatingwindow xposed module

But, when you press the notificación the app open in the floating windows automaticaly that in pa forma example?
Pd. Sorry for my english

vinciwin

Aug 26, 2012
Liège
XHaloFloatingWindow can be configured to open the app in a floating window when you long-press the notification and open the app in normal mode when you press the notification normally. You can switch long-press / normal in the settings of the module and you can also adjust the size of the floating window

Last edited:
Reactions: LucasUruguay

LucasUruguay

May 8, 2014
Samsung Galaxy A50
XHaloFloatingWindow can be configured to open the app in a floating window when you long-press on the notification and open the app in normal mode when you press the notification normally. You can switch long-press / normal in the settings of the module and you can also adjust the size of the floating window

Thanks a lot :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

XHaloFloatingWindow can be configured to open the app in a floating window when you long-press the notification and open the app in normal mode when you press the notification normally. You can switch long-press / normal in the settings of the module and you can also adjust the size of the floating window