[ROM][STOCK][4.4.2][N7105XXUFND3][Deodexed || KNOX Free || S5 Experience]

Search This thread

sadiqsabia

May 31, 2008
Screen of Death and slow response

Any help appreciated. I have this rom installed with agni latest. My note seem not to wake up all of sudden and need to reset to get it working again. Happens very frequently. sometimes it wakes up slowly and is slow. The battery life is great but this is a headache.

Maw2607

Dec 30, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
OnePlus 8T
Any help appreciated. I have this rom installed with agni latest. My note seem not to wake up all of sudden and need to reset to get it working again. Happens very frequently. sometimes it wakes up slowly and is slow. The battery life is great but this is a headache.

Re-Flash the rom with original kernel without wipe.

Last edited:
Reactions: psycho4us4

Maw2607

Dec 30, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
OnePlus 8T
Ok. I would try that. Need to flash the 4.4.2 bootloader first. I still on 4.1 Still searching for that bootloader image. :confused:

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Your problem is kernel related so: try to optimise your settings on AGNI, or if you want a 4.4.2 bootloader you have to flash an original 4.4.2 Rom with Odin.

fliptechnologies

Dec 16, 2008
Adelaide
so far has been a great rom, back to getting a day out of my battery.
my only issue is, now and then at random times even with data and wifi off i seem to get facebook notifications
i am unable to catch if its using wifi or mobile data

just a little annoying at 3am in the morning so had to mute notification sounds between 2300 and 0600
and have had to restrict all background data till i figure out whats going on.

have not had this issue before with any other rom

Maw2607

Dec 30, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
OnePlus 8T
so far has been a great rom, back to getting a day out of my battery.
my only issue is, now and then at random times even with data and wifi off i seem to get facebook notifications
i am unable to catch if its using wifi or mobile data

just a little annoying at 3am in the morning so had to mute notification sounds between 2300 and 0600
and have had to restrict all background data till i figure out whats going on.

have not had this issue before with any other rom

Try looking in settings, apps you can manage the software notifications.

vadimo

Aug 28, 2011
London
one hand operation mode

Hi, is this mode enabled? also is it like in note 3, full mode?

i take this has all s-pen features too?

pawlak42

Apr 6, 2007
Hi
This rom contains the Polish language?Someone compares it with Ditto DN3?
has a toolbox?
How batterylife?

semson

Jan 4, 2012
Thanks Maw2607. Best 4.4.2 rom so far.
no doubt DN3 has more features but it easily run out of memory...
I hope you will continue updating it :)

Reactions: NM

apuntigam

Nov 25, 2013
Johannesburg
Just a quick question on the OP:

The 4.4.2 bootloader isn't include in the rom but:
  • For those are on the 4.4.2 bootloader you will have "KNOX 0x1 WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FOREVER" blame it on samsung but rom will function as intended even if you use original kernel
  • For those are on the 4.1 or 4.3 bootloader you will have "KNOX 0x1 WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FOREVER" blame it on samsung and for wifi to work you must install AGNI Kernel.

Is the second part correct? Surely if I'm on the 4.1 bootloader and the 4.4 bootloader is NOT included in this ROM, then there is no way I can have KNOX 0x1 because my bootloader doesn't have KNOX...?

P.S. I know it's been asked earlier in the thread, but there hasn't been a definitive answer and the OP hasn't been updated. Since the OP is the primary source of info, it would be nice if it was updated for a definitive answer.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: NM

Maw2607

Dec 30, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
OnePlus 8T

Is the second part correct? Surely if I'm on the 4.1 bootloader and the 4.4 bootloader is NOT included in this ROM, then there is no way I can have KNOX 0x1 because my bootloader doesn't have KNOX...?

P.S. I know it's been asked earlier in the thread, but there hasn't been a definitive answer and the OP hasn't been updated. Since the OP is the primary source of info, it would be nice if it was updated for a definitive answer.

Yes, with my Rom you won't have KNOX nor 4.4 bootloader but you must flash AGNI kernel to have working WIFI.

NM

Nov 11, 2013
Paris
www.tutoriels-android.com
Yes, with my Rom you won't have KNOX nor 4.4 bootloader but you must flash AGNI kernel to have working WIFI.

Yes, I agree it's confusing...
Please Maw update the OP...
Bonjour Maw... C'est vrai, c'est pas clair, je ne comprends pas non plus... Peux-tu mettre à jour l'OP, stp ? Si on n'a pas knox, on ne déclenche pas knox... Mais ton OP dit que oui...!? Merci beaucoup. ;)

Cette partie-là :?

For those who are on the 4.1 ou 4.3 bootloader knoxfree you will have "KNOX 0x1 WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FOREVER?? :confused:

Last edited:

jamiebond

Apr 2, 2009
Please Confirm

Hello.

At your convenience, please confirm if this ROM (20140604-Mawrick26-N7105NEEFND3-S5Themed V3) will work on my device , currently having a stock ROM with this in "About device" :

Model number:
GT-N7105
Android version:
Baseband:
N7105XXUFND3
Kernel:
3.0.31-2427420
Build:
KOT49H: N7105XXUFNJ1

Thank you. Kind regards,
Jamie.

rlfy

Dec 30, 2008
it will work for your N7105. I am having the same phone as you and was using this ROM since it was made avail

jamiebond

Apr 2, 2009
it will work for your N7105. I am having the same phone as you and was using this ROM since it was made avail

Thank you.
Please confirm for me that the flash procedure is :

-Copy the "20140604-Mawrick26-N7105NEEFND3-S5Themed V3.zip" file to the ext sd card.
- Start phone in recovery.
- Do the Data/Factory Reset
- Then flash the above zip.

Is this correct ?

Thanks again.
Jamie.

saqc2010

Mar 22, 2013
New York City
T889 Compatibility

Hi,

I've utilized countless N7105 Roms for my T889 variant of the Note 2 (T-Mo) but I just wanted to confirm, will this work on the T889 variant? Also, will this work in terms of getting attached to my T-Mo network or do I have to flash the T-Mo Modem for it to work? Please do notify. THank you. Otherwise, this ROM looks very promising and I would like to try it out. THank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][STOCK][4.4.2][N7105XXUFND3][Deodexed || KNOX Free || S5 Experience]

Code:
    [FONT=Tahoma][left]This rom is build from the original [URL="http://www.sammobile.com/"]SAMMOBILE[/URL] source firmware removing [URL="http://omegadroid.co/wanted-knox-void-warranty-0x1"]the Knox crap[/URL] and it is NOT ROOTED because of the new bootloader.
    YOU HAVE TO ROOT IT MANUALY.
    I try to include all the S5 apps which work on our devices and themed the others to look like S5[/left][/FONT]

The 4.4.2 bootloader isn't include in the rom but:
    • For those are on the 4.4.2 bootloader you will have "KNOX 0x1 WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FOREVER" blame it on samsung but rom will function as intended even if you use original kernel
    • For those are on the 4.1 or 4.3 bootloader you must flash another kernel to have working wifi like AGNI Kernel. but you WON'T HAVE "KNOX 0x1 WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FOREVER".

Upload Later​

Features :
    • Unbranded
    • Removed all Knox things
    • Aroma (with option to add some tweaks to the rom and choose between original or agni kernel)
    • Unlock external SD Card writing for all apps
    • 4 Way Reboot
    • S5 original apps: Launcher, weather, music player, video player, keyboard, gallery, browser, Photoeditor, Mms, MyFiles, calculator, magazine, media, boot animation, email, splanner, downloadprovider, wallpaperpicker, flipboard&evernote, SNote, Voice, Phone, Contact, SystemUI, Sfinder, Quick Connect, Story Album,ect..
    • S5 Themed: Framework (as i can), Settings, Clock,ect...

Installation : You must install Chainfire SuperSu to manually root the rom: (SuperSU v1.94)
    • MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP
    • I recommend installing Rom via Philz CWM Recovery (v6.26.6). On install do a wipe Data/Factory Reset and Clean to install New Rom.
    • Flash My Rom.
    • Boot and follow the setup wizard.
    • Shutdown it
    • Boot in recovery mod (vol up+home and power)
    • Flash (SuperSU v1.94)
    • You are done. Post a little message here if everything work (or not)

I make this rom for the pleasure and to participate on this forum which i learn a lot of things, but please consider a small donation for maintaining the upload quality and the storage space on the seedbox.

Base Firmware :
    Model: GT-N7105
    Version: Android 4.4.2
    Changelist: 1398348
    Build date: 19.04.2014
    PDA: N7105XXUFND3
    CSC: N7105XXUFND3
    MODEM: N7105NEEFND3

Download: Try download from this post (thanks killerxda)..

You Like My Work ?

Thanks to Chainfire
    Thanks to Arsaw
    Thanks to ayoubadri
    Thanks to sunajkram23
    Thanks to Mr Bola
    Thanks to psndna88

XDA:DevDB Information
    Mawrick26 S5 GT-N7105 S5 Experience, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    Maw2607
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: Samsung Touchwiz

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2014-05-24

Created 2014-05-24
    Last Updated 2015-08-20
    S5 Experience V3

Experience V3 is online :good:
    Have Fun with this guys.

Both links by OP are dead now, so i uploaded on mediafire.
    If someone can upload it to google drive and 4shared it would be nice (in case mediafire deletes it).

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bvofw6rt65wovc6/Note+2+LTE+S5+v3.zip
    I listen to you all and a lot of problem are kernel related but I will try to resolve the others in V3.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Apologies if I am repeating but any1 noticed N7105XXUFNE7 has been released for Singapore!!

It's the same changelist version as ND3 version. Only some translation are different optimised for Asian languages.