[Q] Help with camera

Search This thread

Johnt880

Dec 7, 2013
Dublin
I put on Xperia Noz on my phone (C1505 single sim ) Everything is working great ,but the camera does not take panoramic pictures It just stops working ..I like to have it working and i like to tank anyone that can help me in advanced

k2trf

Jan 17, 2014
Kentucky, US
If you made a backup of (or can find another's backup of) the Stock rom for your phone, you should be able to extract the Camera.apk (sometimes called LegacyCamera.apk, depends on your Android versions/Device it seems) and install that on your phone, just as you would any other apk off of an sd card.

Last edited:

byrek

Jan 27, 2014
Mordor
other apps

I put on Xperia Noz on my phone (C1505 single sim ) Everything is working great ,but the camera does not take panoramic pictures It just stops working ..I like to have it working and i like to tank anyone that can help me in advanced

You could try downloading some alternative cam apps in play store, like focal or ics camera. But I could not work

Reactions: Johnt880

TheUnknownThing

Dec 2, 2013

Generally, not all custom rom camera apps support the panaroma feature. If it is bothering you and you really want to take panaroma pictures, I suggest you use a third party app. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Johnt880

Johnt880

Dec 7, 2013
Dublin
Many Thanks

I hit the thanks button on all you guys that gave me some good advice thank you very much ..I will follow it ..........

I love my Xperia Noz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    other apps

You could try downloading some alternative cam apps in play store, like focal or ics camera. But I could not work

Generally, not all custom rom camera apps support the panaroma feature. If it is bothering you and you really want to take panaroma pictures, I suggest you use a third party app. Hope this helps!