[Q] Help!! Stuck at miui logo!!

Search This thread

lootjelo

Jan 19, 2014
Hey guys!

Just now, I tried to flash miui, and it has been stuck on the miui logo for over 15 minutes now! I tried to flash kk beta, which I placed on my internal storage as backup rom, but flashing it fails at the BATT file! I don't have access to my ext sd now, for I lost the tool to open it with, and I can't find any paperclip atm... Help me please, bc I don't want my battery to die now, and I don't have a backup phone!! What do I do?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lootjelo

Jan 19, 2014
Nvm. After factoryreset it booted into miui. But it doesnt detect my sim anymore... anyone?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lootjelo

Jan 19, 2014

Well, I tried to get.my sd card out with some random tiny thing, pulling my sim slot out JUST a little bit. Couldn't get sd card out, so I tried to flash kk beta a 2nd time. Didn't work, so I used a factory reset, and miui booted. Then it didn't recognize my sim, but I pushed it back in and everything works. Loving MIUI :)

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bokchoi2020

Jul 24, 2013
Ottawa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7 Pro
Well, I tried to get.my sd card out with some random tiny thing, pulling my sim slot out JUST a little bit. Couldn't get sd card out, so I tried to flash kk beta a 2nd time. Didn't work, so I used a factory reset, and miui booted. Then it didn't recognize my sim, but I pushed it back in and everything works. Loving MIUI :)

Oh WOW :D
I thought you actually went through some intense stuff.
It's just that my phone's sim card didn't read yesterday. My phone works well now because I took the whole thing apart and found that the sim tray was dirty.... and I cleaned it :good:
It took forever tho and was very risky, so I was wondering if there was any solution that you did that was creative.

Well it's good to hear that your MIUI is working :D

lootjelo

Jan 19, 2014
Oh WOW :D
I thought you actually went through some intense stuff.
It's just that my phone's sim card didn't read yesterday. My phone works well now because I took the whole thing apart and found that the sim tray was dirty.... and I cleaned it :good:
It took forever tho and was very risky, so I was wondering if there was any solution that you did that was creative.

Well it's good to hear that your MIUI is working :D

Haha, I just experienced an unfortunate chain of events, which actually kind of freaked me out xD
And I'm glad to hear your phone is working well as well!