Oneplus One Official Flip Cover

Search This thread

mcgrabowski

Dec 6, 2010
Greenville

Rox598

Sep 7, 2011
Northern Ireland
I just went ahead and ordered the black one. I wouldn't have minded paying $15 for it if it wasn't an extra $7+ for shipping and handling. Guess I'm spoiled with typically ordering on Amazon Prime.

the P&P is the reason I haven't ordered any accessories tbh am yet to find a decent slim case in the UK for the phone using a cheap TPU case from ebay atm on it

mcgrabowski

Dec 6, 2010
Greenville
Received my case. I think it's pretty nice, but for the price you may be able to find something similar for less money.

The fit is perfect, which I would expect being an official case from Oneplus. I think it's got a nice feel to it, feels like a decent soft leather, even if it's fake went back and looked, it's actually bi-cast leather and velvet, not exactly sure what that means but like i said, it does have a very nice feel. Buttons are easy to press, even the volume keys are marked and easy to press with the cover closed, when they are covered. The screen auto on when you open the cover seems to work flawlessly.

My only complaint would be that it would be nice to have a cutout for the notification light. Other than that, the only other downside is it covers up that amazing sandstone back that I love the feel of and everyone loves to check out.

All in all seems to be a very nice top quality case for a bit of a premium price compared to some of the other knock off prices.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicast_leather

Oneplus One 64gb Sandstone Black

Last edited:

emeskumar

Jul 26, 2010
Hyderabad
Received my case. I think it's pretty nice, but for the price you may be able to find something similar for less money.

The fit is perfect, which I would expect being an official case from Oneplus. I think it's got a nice feel to it, feels like a decent soft leather, even if it's fake went back and looked, it's actually bi-cast leather and velvet, not exactly sure what that means but like i said, it does have a very nice feel. Buttons are easy to press, even the volume keys are marked and easy to press with the cover closed, when they are covered. The screen auto on when you open the cover seems to work flawlessly.

My only complaint would be that it would be nice to have a cutout for the notification light. Other than that, the only other downside is it covers up that amazing sandstone back that I love the feel of and everyone loves to check out.

All in all seems to be a very nice top quality case for a bit of a premium price compared to some of the other knock off prices.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicast_leather

Oneplus One 64gb Sandstone Black

The weight of Flip Cover (Official) is heavy except that every thing is ok.

Aleemz

Aug 30, 2006
After 3 days of using the official flip cover (black) I'm impressed. The wake/sleep feature works flawlessly, and the whole package looks tidy/professional.

I'm tempted to order a colour one for when I fancy a change.