Xda O2 problem with battery ?

Search This thread

damian0076

Jan 11, 2012
Sorry my english is weak. I have problem with my Xda Orbit 2 when battery have 100% i disconnect xda from computer cable USB then battery very fast lose energies in 5 minutes battery have near 75-80 % and then phone has turn of then i turn on is writes Windows Mobile and again his turn of. When phone it is connected with computer everything is ok, so what is a problem ? battery or something other ?

Last edited:
Reactions: MonaSpencer

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
Sorry my english is weak. I have problem with my Xda Orbit 2 when battery have 100% i disconnect xda from computer cable USB then battery very fast lose energies in 5 minutes battery have near 75-80 % and then phone has turn of then i turn on is writes Windows Mobile and again his turn of. When phone it is connected with computer everything is ok, so what is a problem ? battery or something other ?

It looks like battery on your device a little outdated, you'd better try to install a cab file that is on this threads http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1613445-post1.html
I think It's a bit of help, I self also use it and the results are quite

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.