HTC one M8 gay and lesbian users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

trincisor

Feb 1, 2008
Nexus 7 (2013)
Asus Zenfone 5Z
This thread is to dedicated to gay and lesbian users of the greatest phone ever made, the HTC one M8.

This is not a geographically divided thread like the American / Canadian / Indian / Phillipines / Mexican / Mongolian / Vatican City / Antarctican users thread.
This is for the ones who think differently or similarly so as to speak. And how they feel about it.
I like the chamfered edge around the device, it looks sexy especially when looked at an angle. Like the lights at a night club bouncing off of it.
And the smooth sexy back.
As well as two separate trays taking a nano Sim on one side and a micro SD card on the other, how ingenious. Come to think of it, you can probably fit in two nano Sims, going by the modular size of the hole on the left edge and the rather wide tray.

AndroidInsanity

Jan 15, 2012
Huddersfield
www.youtube.com
We need a thread like this for straight people and perhaps one for people who like marmite, although in some instances I do like that and others not.

While your at it, add seperate ones for white people, black people, asian people and so on!

Where all frickin human OP!! Why is their a need for a thread based on someones sexuality?

Humanity will never get over differences among them if they keep bringing it up and separating themselves.

altimax98

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
I think the reason for the other countries is because they have different variants and devices then other countries in some cases...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

trincisor

Feb 1, 2008
Nexus 7 (2013)
Asus Zenfone 5Z
While your at it, add seperate ones for white people, black people, asian people and so on!

Where all frickin human OP!! Why is their a need for a thread based on someones sexuality?

Humanity will never get over differences among them if they keep bringing it up and separating themselves.

We all know that.

This is just a satire on all those country specific threads (Which I think is meaningless and doesn't offer any value to users of the forums, yet I keep seeing them time and again in every forum!!!! )

Sorry I thought I made the satire obvious when I mentioned Mongolia (least dense country ) , Vatican City(smallest country) and Antarctica( uninhabited)

Sent from my LG-D803 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

BerndM14

Apr 8, 2014
We need a thread like this for straight people and perhaps one for people who like marmite, although in some instances I do like that and others not.

Yeah I think it's funny actually. They spent years fighting to be accepted as normal people no different from you, me and anyone else and when they get it right they decide to stand out as being different :eek:

Oh and I like marmite :D

lampel

Aug 28, 2007
Connecticut
We all know that.

This is just a satire on all those country specific threads (Which I think is meaningless and doesn't offer any value to users of the forums, yet I keep seeing them time and again in every forum!!!! )

Sorry I thought I made the satire obvious when I mentioned Mongolia (least dense country ) , Vatican City(smallest country) and Antarctica( uninhabited)

Now that you point it out... [emoji2]

AndroidInsanity

Jan 15, 2012
Huddersfield
www.youtube.com
We all know that.

I right, you have a sense of humour I didn't understand.

I do agree with the whole country thing, but sometimes it's not a bad idea, where people can share offers, deals and delivery feedback in their country.

S

supitsronnie

I'm bisexual, and I think this thread is unnecessary.

exad

Jan 26, 2010
Montreal
Some countries have slightly different hardware/firmware that is not entirely compatible with USA/Canadian versions so I think some country specific threads are of use.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Moscow Desire

Retired Senior Moderator
Ok, this thread will be closed. And I will explain why.

Phones and devices, do not have sexual preferences. And because XDA is a development site, it doesn't have these preferences either.

XDA is a multi-cultural non-biased site. To have a thread that is labeled or restricted to "any" specific orientation, goes against what XDA is.

Understand, XDA is about development and helping others. It's not a social network. Plenty of sites across the net for that type of social interaction.

So with that said, according to XDA policy concerning the aforementioned, I will close this thread.

Cheers

MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, this thread will be closed. And I will explain why.

Phones and devices, do not have sexual preferences. And because XDA is a development site, it doesn't have these preferences either.

XDA is a multi-cultural non-biased site. To have a thread that is labeled or restricted to "any" specific orientation, goes against what XDA is.

Understand, XDA is about development and helping others. It's not a social network. Plenty of sites across the net for that type of social interaction.

So with that said, according to XDA policy concerning the aforementioned, I will close this thread.

Cheers

MD

You do realize having a thread solely for people of a certain sexual orientation is just as bigoted as having one that excludes them...

I think this thread should be closed as this forum is here to discuss technical specs and software mods. We don't need threads like this.