[ROM] [4.4.2/3] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.1

Search This thread

HDSteff

May 11, 2014
Dear XDA Community,
dear Demetris,

This Thread is about http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2760771
Unfortunately it's not allowed to me to post anything in the official thread, cause I'm new here on the board. BTW: This hard rule makes it almost impossible to take part or give feedback to the developers. As well it's not allowed to send a direct message to anyone. I could imagine that many users actually would like to help to make things better, but that they gave up due to this hard restriction.

Okay, back to Topic.

I tested a lot ROMs for the P880 and the "LiquidSmooth v3.1" from Demetris ist the best for me. It has all this kind of stuff what I need. Pie control (customizable), Halo and it runs really smooth and fast. I would like to say big thanks for this nice ROM to Demetris! Great work, please keep going. :)

Some questions / minor bugs:
  • Battery
    • If the WiFi Module is activate it's not possible to charge the battery. That means I lose more energy as the charger can put in.
    • (Without WiFi) I'm not able to charge over 95% if the phone is on (Power on but screen is off).
  • Question
    1. The thread title is saying that's about a official ROM. Is there I reason why I can't find this ROM at the official http://liquidsmooth.net page?
    2. Do you plan to update / maintain this nice ROM in the near future? It would be really nice. :)

It would be nice if someone could point / link Dimitri to this Thread. My fear is, that he will not notice it.

Best & Thanks,
HDSteff

HDSteff

May 11, 2014
Hey gerciolisz,

Thank you very much for your answers!
Maybe Demitris will find a minute to take a look into my thread.

Best,
HDSteff

n3mvn

Jul 16, 2014
Im thinking about take back my P880 and try this rom :D

Sent from my Xperia Arc using xda-developers.com, powered by appyet.com

CyberBully

Aug 4, 2014
Could you post how many files do you have in Android folder. I have 46168 files / 917 folder for a grand total of 850.76MB. I'm wondering is it normal to have so many files, or did I miss something while flashing?

Edit: Nevermind, ES Explorer finally managed to count which folder it was. Apparently an old VLC installation had most of those files. I finally managed to delete all of it.

Go on.

Last edited:

davorin-l

Oct 4, 2014
Signal los / RIL issue

Hello,
I am running the Liquidsmooth version 3.2-2014-07-21, kernel 3.1.10-cm+ september 2 2014 and I have this issue. Im loosing network signal in "3G only" mode and it doesnt recovers (it frezes). If i use device in "2G only mode" mobile data connection only, the signal does not crash, and signal almost never goes down(2 times in week).
Devs any solution on this? RIL issue?
Regards and sorry for bad english.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. You cant find a rom on official page because looks like they are stuck at v3.0 http://liquidsmooth.net/?page_id=12
    2. Updates will come but as Liquidsmooth dont have an autobuild system i need to manually build the rom myself but doing that i lost 2 hdd's thus far due to heat & extreme usage ;)