[THEME] (07Feb) Max Manila 2.5 - Ultimate v3.0 for 2.5.2011 (LScape + Album Rotation)

Search This thread

Alberto2007

Apr 9, 2007
Madrid
Oh, and I personally use 24 hour display, so it says 24 hours instead of AM/PM. Could this be hidden or would it affect the AM/PM display too?

I've got the same query if possible :)

I'm using the 24h format and I wouldn't need to see the 2 legends displayed:

- 24 Hours
- My Touch HD

I already know that it is 24 hours because I can read 17:21 and I already now is my Touch HD ..... becuase I'm very proud of it :)

Thanks and regards,
Alberto

maxycy

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 9, 2008
No problem mate. Got a couple of queries for you though ;) In the 1.3a version, now using manila graphics, the Max Toggle icon appears stretched on screen (taller but same width). And would it be possible to have the weather panel background larger, to reach above the AM/PM and personal text area in sprint clock mode? I use lots of transparencies and end up with double layers if I have a sprint background and weather panel selected. Oh, and I personally use 24 hour display, so it says 24 hours instead of AM/PM. Could this be hidden or would it affect the AM/PM display too?
Thought I make the space larger for those wt big thumbs and I forgot about the icon size...:D . Will fix this.

On the weather panel, I see how the rework looks. ;)

24hours can be erased......:D

I've got the same query if possible :)
I'm using the 24h format and I wouldn't need to see the 2 legends displayed:
- 24 Hours
- My Touch HD
I already know that it is 24 hours because I can read 17:21 and I already now is my Touch HD ..... becuase I'm very proud of it :)
Thanks and regards,
Alberto
You get your wish on 24 hours however, the "My Touch HD" text will remain bcos this is the personalized text which you can edit wt MaxTTM. For eg, you can put your name there. BTW, pressing that area, will also cycle you through seconds and blank. Listed on post #1

i'm using Dutty's Leo R2 ROM.
with your previous version everything worked.
then i uninstalled it.
but when i installed the Lite version nothing changed.
it was like i did't installed it at all...
any suggestions???
This is a strip down version. Practically nothing has changed except that you can toggle BG4all / Default background and also the weather animation cloud. It's written on post# 1.

millski

Jan 20, 2009
Ross Vegas
Cheers Max!

Here's some of the older analog clocks reworked for Max's new 2.5 layouts. The Vista clocks were originally made by HTC Fan, all I've done is renamed the manila files and added some hands so they work with the new TF3D...

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2,176
  • Aclocks.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,915

bluber

Dec 13, 2006
along with the discussion about the "24 hours" text. would it be possible to place the operator text there?
with the new builds, the operator text looks somehow lost up in the top left corner. to get this inside the clock could make in it an all in all complete layout. buy changing the wallpaper the operator would also still be readable. otherwise it is sometimes not possible. to use a non transparent top bar is the somehow uglier solution :D so would be glad if this is possible

just out of curiosity - is there a reason for you putting the missed calls underneath the calender? is this just cuz it was easier to not move the calender? just wondered cuz it was the other way round, when the missed calls were in there by default.

Last edited:

Alberto2007

Apr 9, 2007
Madrid
You get your wish on 24 hours however, the "My Touch HD" text will remain bcos this is the personalized text which you can edit wt MaxTTM. For eg, you can put your name there. BTW, pressing that area, will also cycle you through seconds and blank. Listed on post #1

Thanks !!!

With the previous version (1.2), I was able to see the seconds instead of the "My Touch HD" just using the toggle from the top right curtain.

On this new version (1.3) I didn't notice there is a new togle just over the text "My Touch HD".

I really like now my Home screen. Thanksa a lot for your very good work.

Well .... to be honest, I would be really happy having 4 shortcuts (4x4) instead of 3 (3x3) but I'm not in a hurry with that :D

Thanks again,
Alberto

Attachments

• Home.jpg
    Home.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 119

Alberto2007

Apr 9, 2007
Madrid
just out of curiosity - is there a reason for you putting the missed calls underneath the calender? is this just cuz it was easier to not move the calender? just wondered cuz it was the other way round, when the missed calls were in there by default.

Since I started using this theme, finding a Missed called it is really easy !!!
I love it and I think I could no live without it now :)

That's easier than going to the top bar.

Best regards,
Alberto

ps. this is just my opinion.

bluber

Dec 13, 2006
ooo, i did not mean the upper missed call thing of the OS. i was just asking about the placement of the missed call manila function. in manila 2.1 it was placed above the calender. i know that it got coded into 2.5. but therefore i wanted to know how it came to place it beneath the calender and not in the same place it was in the older manila version.

the functionality itself is not the question. i am a happy camper with this function too :D

Last edited:

rambo12345

May 22, 2009
Rotterdam
hi all,

i dont get it. Do i need to install 1.3a and the lite version or can i just install the lite version.

I have installed the 1.3 but i couldn't change mine wallpaper. I tried soft reset and some others thing but it didnt changed.

And what does he mean with BG4all/Default

thx for this great tool ;)

Last edited:

adesonic

Oct 24, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Fold
Google Pixel 4
Absolutely brilliant app love it to bits, one slight problem, I am running your all in one layout on a Topaz with UDK's 2.5 R1 Rom - everything works except the clouds - I get no clouds at all animated or otherwise - any ideas?

millski

Jan 20, 2009
Ross Vegas
Back with some more bits :) Max sent me a transparent slider fix to test today :D We found that the bottom layer of icons is slightly misaligned with the slider, so it looks wonky. By the time I'd finished moving the icons LucarP had posted his fix too, lol. Here's the icons for anyone that wants their transparent slider to line up properly.

I've added a version of the digital Sprint clock with no background for a future layout ;)

I've been trying for a while to find the graphic for the little dividing line between date and alarm on the home info panel. nunggg sent me a pm about the same file so I tried looking a little harder and thanks to CookieMonster's 2.5 file names list and NisseDILLIGAF's manilaHash app I tracked it down to a corrupted looking file. Anyway here's a transparent version of it for you all :)
The screenshot with the red ring is a pic nunggg sent me to show which line I'm talking about, the other screenshot shows all the bits I've described in this post.

Attachments

• 89ac9170fd3b101d30e7a8537fe29004.jpg
    89ac9170fd3b101d30e7a8537fe29004.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2,072
  • ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 2,003
Last edited:

Pandemoniumone

Apr 5, 2008
Sacramento
Back with some more bits :) Max sent me a transparent slider fix to test today :D We found that the bottom layer of icons is slightly misaligned with the slider, so it looks wonky. By the time I'd finished moving the icons LucarP had posted his fix too, lol. Here's the icons for anyone that wants their transparent slider to line up properly.

I've added a version of the digital Sprint clock with no background for a future layout ;)

I've been trying for a while to find the graphic for the little dividing line between date and alarm on the home info panel. nunggg sent me a pm about the same file so I tried looking a little harder and thanks to CookieMonster's 2.5 file names list and NisseDILLIGAF's manilaHash app I tracked it down to a corrupted looking file. Anyway here's a transparent version of it for you all :)
The screenshot with the red ring is a pic nunggg sent me to show which line I'm talking about, the other screenshot shows all the bits I've described in this post.

Amazing work being done here Millski, thank you!!!

henv

Jan 7, 2008

I looked the last few days at lucarp's tread to find a update. Now i saw it and want to say it to you, but i was too late. You already did it. Thank you, finally can use a transparant slider.

waseem77

Jun 16, 2009
Is it possible to adjust the home page or one of the pages
Like the picture of these

Attachments

• 4444555.gif
    4444555.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 87

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Max Manila 2.5 Ultimate is an all in one layout for TF3D. What you get from this is a fully customizable layout that suits your taste for the home screen and more. All settings can be made on the manila itself.
    thanksmax.jpg

FEATURES
    • 8 clock arrays + 1 large analog
    • Call History and Calendar wt possible up to 3 appointments
    • Weather on demand
    • 4 notification icons (Call History, Calendar, SMS, Email)
    • 12 / 16 / 20 shortcuts
    • Panoramic / BG4all / Default wallpapers
    • Retractable tab icons
    • Full screen mode
    • AutoLock and AutoMute function (orientation activated)
    • Transparent slider effect (front tab icon removed)
    • Support landscape mode for 19222xxx
    • Rotation animation
    • And many more....... ;)
    REQUIREMENT :
    • v3.0 for Manila 2.5.2011xxx
    • v2.7 Special Edition for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.1921xxx and v2.5.19223xx). Supports VGA for 1921 as well
    • v2.9 for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.19222xx) Lanscape version. More information HERE and HERE
    • v2.82 for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.19222xx) Landscape version. More information HERE
    • v2.8 for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.19222xx) Landscape version. More information HERE and HERE
    • v2.7 and below for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.1921xxx)
    RESOLUTION :
    • VGA and WVGA phones
    OPTIONAL :
    • For those having a slow phone, you can try Neos Driver pack ( do a search in the forum ). It can improve the graphic performance ( reported does not work on all phones ). To install, remember to first turn OFF HTC Sense and Soft Reset afterwards and switch HTC Sense back on.
    SCREENSHOTS :

ultimate1.jpg
    ultimate2.jpg
    ultimate3c.jpg
    ultimate4.jpg

ultimate5.jpg
    ultimate6.jpg
    ultimate7.jpg
    ultimate8.jpg

If you are using v2.9, pls also download the patch and overwrite in \windows of your phone after you had installed v2.9 cab.

v3.0 cab for Manila2.5 (v2.5.2011xxx) + added album rotation support
    v2.7 SE cab for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.1921xxx and v2.5.19223xx)
    v2.9 and above cabs for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.19222xx) Landscape version
    v2.7 cabs and below for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.1921xxx)

PLS ENSURE THAT YOU ONLY INSTALL THE CORRECT VERSION FOR THE CORRECT MANILA VERSION

PLS NOTE THAT THE WVGA FULLSCREEN PATCH CAB IS ONLY FOR WVGA USERS. VGA USERS DO NOT INSTALL!!

Please continue to motivate me......:(
    hmmm -- bummer. well, it was worth a try...
    maybe max or g10 will have some insight on what's different now, because I recall a while ago (earlier rom with earlier manila 2.5) I was successful with just what you're wanting. I installed the full Dusk_Manila_v2.0 first, then Ultimate on top (I believe it was v1.5c or 2.11 at the time) -- and everything worked perfectly -- I did have to "clear" the slider (either ON or OFF, don't remember) but all controls worked just fine, and it looked beautiful. perhaps max's lua scripts are digging a bit deeper than they used to, but still I don't see why Ultimate wouldn't play nice with Dusk. :confused: