[New Lanucher] TSF Shell

Search This thread

acondie13

Jan 19, 2012
okay. i've dumped adw forever. this is the smoothest thing i have ever used. adw was very smooth until my battery got low (i have setcpu set to underclock processor to about 60% when battery is low). then i noticed a small framerate drop. not bad. but noticable. tsf doesn't do that. i have yet to see even the tiniest of lag. it's SO good. can't wait for future updates!:D highly recommended.

nunjabusiness

Jan 20, 2011
It's a very nice launcher with features that I might use.

But it is priced like Apple prices their stuff - WAY more than it is worth.
I paid less for a full-featured office suite. With prices like that, they have ensured that they will never get any of my money.

el_venga

May 17, 2007
I also tried it. Very eye candy and fast but not usefull for me.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

stik3nd

Jun 20, 2011
This launcher is really awesome, has original features, very well structured, smooth. Recommended.

bllix

Dec 30, 2011
Oregon
Hesitating on this one, and not simply because of the price tag. Based on the screen shots, it just doesn't look like a big deal. Maybe there's a whole bunch of awesome customizations that I'm not seeing. This is where the price tag matters; I'm not gonna pay that much just to find out. :)

I've used GO and ADW launchers, and SBF shell. SBF is a tad cheaper than TSF, and pretty slick (i.e. worth paying for). However, it's probably worth mentioning that I ended up switching back to GO. Not sure if I simply got used to it, or if I'm more of a shortcut person than a widget person. Maybe it's just the dev in me talking, but flipping through 76996422 screens to view information that will make me want to open the app anyway, feels like a chore.

And now I've managed to make myself curious about TSF. :rolleyes: Stay tuned, I may jump the gun.

__

Sent from my Tricorder

blejach

Jan 5, 2010
Belgrade
the launcher is very very smooth, i just couldnt believe it when i tried it out. There are many different animations and the concept is quite interesting..
It is worth a try and i recommend it.

On the other hand, 17$ is too much!

xploited

Feb 8, 2009
Hesitating on this one, and not simply because of the price tag. Based on the screen shots, it just doesn't look like a big deal. Maybe there's a whole bunch of awesome customizations that I'm not seeing. This is where the price tag matters; I'm not gonna pay that much just to find out. :)

All the features are demoed in the video. The thing is, many of them are not available yet, since the launcher is in development stage.

The biggest selling point of this launcher is the smoothness and performance.

Seriously, after using TSF Shell for a while, I installed GO Launcher and it looked like a total lag fest. :eek:

Reactions: bllix

rpdo

Apr 28, 2011
This launcher is excellent but very expensive, have tested read but they are still a few bugs since the first version :(

troycarpenter

Ok, reading the thread, I'm thinking "wow, $17 for a launcher". After watching the video, I see that it's much more than a launcher and I'm a lot more leaning towards it. Lots of eye candy, but I would hate to pop the money just to find it sucks battery life or memory.

So what is the verdict with TSF Shell and the Atrix? How much of what's in that video isn't working?

Swiftks

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
WAREZ WARNING!!!!

:mad::mad: This is the second time warez has been removed from this thread. :mad::mad:

Let me be perfectly clear...

ANY MEMBER DISTRIBUTING OR SHARING WAREZ FILES ON XDA WILL RECEIVE A IMMEDIATE INFRACTION, NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS!!!!

ANY MEMBER CAUGHT A SECOND TIME WILL BE TEMPORARILY BANNED, AND WILL BE REFERRED TO A SENIOR MODERATOR FOR A POSSIBLE PERMANENT BAN!!!!

Forum Rule #6. Do not post warez.

"If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, either pay or find your cracks and serials somewhere else. We do not accept warez nor do we permit any member to promote or describe ways in which Warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained."​

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was on the Market and I came across this new launcher. The video is unreal. The price is crazy @$17, especially with a number of the functions in the video not working at the moment. I just wanted to see if anyone was willing to give this a try, and if they were able to get it to work on the Atrix. I sent the dev an e-mail to ask if it is compatible. I have read that there are numerous amounts of FCs associated with this launcher.

At any rate, take a look at this video.

Here is a link to the Android Market --> TSF Shell in the Android Market
    Promoting warez is like to post them here and it is under our rules.

Keep in mind for the next time.

Saved.

Mod Edit: removed warez promotion

All the features are demoed in the video. The thing is, many of them are not available yet, since the launcher is in development stage.

The biggest selling point of this launcher is the smoothness and performance.

Seriously, after using TSF Shell for a while, I installed GO Launcher and it looked like a total lag fest. :eek: