XDA Android App - Problems / Bugs / Feature Requests etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
I'm in the same boat as you really. Unrooted and on stock. This thing can be real slow at times. Anyways, That isn't true though. There are stock based ROMs that support the dock and i'm sure other ROMs do too

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda app-developers app
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faiz Malkani

phoenixfriend

Jun 5, 2012
Im unable to post picture from my note 2. I get an error saying to upgrade my app. Went to play store uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. Only gives the option of tapatalk hosted and big or small. Absoluey bone stock phone. No root.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

_Variable

Jun 10, 2012
Manila
Random threads disappearing.

Toledo_JAB

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 16, 2011
Toledo
Some threads show up in participated but not on the forum itself.

When you view thread from subscriptions on a PC does the address line go to the forum you think it should or somewhere else? When the Xperia ION forums were merged I still had access thru subscriptions but in the app the links in favorites were bad. had to re-subscribe from forum home.

address line for this thread as an example:
> General discussion > About xda-developers.com > XDA Android App - Problems / Bugs / Feature Requests etc.

mnishamk

Jul 8, 2012
Instead of a blank line for enter I see br in angular brackets. And sometimes the smileys become the smiley name in column.

I could reply to any thread, it said function reply thread doesn't exist or something, till I rebooted

Sent from my Xperia Mini Pro

Reactions: Ghostfreak NB

lx.xl.wtf

May 19, 2012
Hello everyone, I bought this app yesterday; would like to throw a good idea out there. The Premium app should have your phone's form already in favorites.

Sent from R760 with blazer ics port BETA

oddspec

Sep 28, 2011
palm bay
Google Pixel 7
Hello everyone, I bought this app yesterday; would like to throw a good idea out there. The Premium app should have your phone's form already in favorites.

Sent from R760 with blazer ics port BETA

Ya good luck with that not impossible yet way to much work to implement when a simple search or scroll down one time to tag it works just as well

sent from the samsung galaxy airplane (i747)

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
App always asks to use tapatalk to upload images... now I have all three XDA apps. The free one works the best but has adverts... the premiums dont work with pics that well

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 using xda premium

domini99

Jan 9, 2012
Maasbracht
www.goglogo.com
again! after refreshing:
uploadfromtaptalk1361741590399.jpg

Sent from my sending thing..
I threw your **** into a bag and pushed it down the stairs,
I crashed your car into a bridge......
I DONT CAAARREEE!!! :D:D:D

f69m

Feb 24, 2013
Munich
Each time, I try to look at a user profile via long-press on post -> more -> View author's profile, all I see is a blank page. Does not even say "Loading...".
Anybody else having the same issue?

Sent from my TF300T using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

domini99

Jan 9, 2012
Maasbracht
www.goglogo.com
useless and stupid ass hell, but i want an option to thank myself :D

Sent from my sending thing..
I threw your **** into a bag and pushed it down the stairs,
I crashed your car into a bridge......
I DONT CAAARREEE!!! :D:D:D

iopetja

Apr 23, 2010
Ljubljana
LG G8
Two app suggestions:

1) Maybe it would make sense to switch the visible menu when scrolling. From main to submenu.

Example is, Latest, when we scroll, it's more important to have quick switch between Unread/All/Participated than main menu.

2) Put Search anywhere in front. Any chance of advanced search options?

----
If I helped, press Thanks button...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Although I'm nothing todo with the XDA Android Tapa-talk based app - I thought it was about time we had a single thread for all discussions making it easier for the powers that be to monitor and give feedback via.

Feel free to ask questions about it's use and report any faults you find. You can also ask for new features, but I cannot promise they will ever be delivered.

N.B. The mods will be merging questions about the app into here from the "About" forum also.

So, have at it...

[Insert witty picture here]

Dave
    As mentioned by others, XDA are working on there own mobile app (getting away from Crapatalk) as well as a mobile version of XDA. These are probably higher up the priority list right now, but an update to the existing XDA app will be coming out soon
    Just a bit of a status update:

We had a meeting with Tapatalk last week and are preparing an update for the app that will fix the freezes and also give multiple choices for themes.

--------------------
    Sent from the my rooted Galaxy S III using Verizon's fast LTE network.
    I'm currently rebuilding the search index which knocks the "Participated threads" tab offline in the app. It will be back as soon as the reindex is done.
    XDA/Tapatalk apps are down atm. Server admin working on fixing this asap

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think! XDA, mobile wisdom, not a n00b feeding ground!!