[Q] Need a Custom ROM for GT-I9192 Desperately plz!

Search This thread
Feb 12, 2013
Sorry if there is something missing that I didn't see on any forum already.

But is there a way for me to put a custom ROM on the variant of the GT-I9192 ?!?!

Mostly Cyanogenmod of course... I really don't care about losing the Dual Sim functionality...

:crying: :confused:

I would try to do it myself...but I have no idea how...and do not want to break my wife's phone >.>...

IF at least I can't put even ANY custom ROM on the phone then How would I go about installing theme chooser for her atleast ^.^...

It's already rooted btw.. Thanks Peepz... first post :good:

dreamdrake

Sep 29, 2010
Athens
Sorry if there is something missing that I didn't see on any forum already.

But is there a way for me to put a custom ROM on the variant of the GT-I9192 ?!?!

Mostly Cyanogenmod of course... I really don't care about losing the Dual Sim functionality...

:crying: :confused:

I would try to do it myself...but I have no idea how...and do not want to break my wife's phone >.>...

IF at least I can't put even ANY custom ROM on the phone then How would I go about installing theme chooser for her atleast ^.^...

It's already rooted btw.. Thanks Peepz... first post :good:

Welcome! Cyanogen or any other custom rom is impossible as non existing at the moment..You want a custom rom to be able to do what? Install a theme chooser? If yes, look at Themer at playstore..It might have "beta" in it's name, but it works great. :victory:

Feb 12, 2013
Welcome! Cyanogen or any other custom rom is impossible as non existing at the moment..You want a custom rom to be able to do what? Install a theme chooser? If yes, look at Themer at playstore..It might have "beta" in it's name, but it works great. :victory:

It's Mostly about the themes.. the CM themes are absolutely great. as they customise EVERYTHING.

But also wanted a custom ROM for better speed. ease of use ... etc...

I think i've tried themer before...and it wasn't great xD....

I have used Xposed framework..but the sliding brightness thing aint work :(....oh well...thanks anyway.. ! :D

dreamdrake

Sep 29, 2010
Athens
It's Mostly about the themes.. the CM themes are absolutely great. as they customise EVERYTHING.

But also wanted a custom ROM for better speed. ease of use ... etc...

I think i've tried themer before...and it wasn't great xD....

I have used Xposed framework..but the sliding brightness thing aint work :(....oh well...thanks anyway.. ! :D

Well, I am using this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2620621 and it's working great, have flashed newest recovery, and together with wanam it's the best I could get so far..
Hope it helps..Good luck with your search..:)