[Q] Please Help: Unable to find play store services

Search This thread

anupsabraham

Mar 12, 2013
Kochi
Hi,
I cannot find Play Store Services among installed apps on my Galaxy Ace. Its already installed in the phone. Other apps doesn't work without Play Store Services. This happened after relinking application files using link2sd. Is there anyway to fix this problem? Please help.

D

Deleted member 5617821

Hi,
I cannot find Play Store Services among installed apps on my Galaxy Ace. Its already installed in the phone. Other apps doesn't work without Play Store Services. This happened after relinking application files using link2sd. Is there anyway to fix this problem? Please help.

Try reinstalling it again. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

anupsabraham

Mar 12, 2013
Kochi
Try reinstalling it again. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

I couldn't Install Play Store Services from Play Store. It was showing as "already installed". So I downloaded an apk file of Play Store Services and installed. That didn't work. Then I tried factory resetting. That didn't work too. I was not able to login to my google account. There were 2 google settings icon in the app drawer too. I suppose it happened because I tried to install the apk file.

Then I did format system and reinstalled my OS. Now my phone is working fine. :)

D

Deleted member 5617821

I couldn't Install Play Store Services from Play Store. It was showing as "already installed". So I downloaded an apk file of Play Store Services and installed. That didn't work. Then I tried factory resetting. That didn't work too. I was not able to login to my google account. There were 2 google settings icon in the app drawer too. I suppose it happened because I tried to install the apk file.

Then I did format system and reinstalled my OS. Now my phone is working fine. :)

Good thing the problem is solved and Play Services are working again :)