[APP][2.2+] Gallery Plus - Hide Pictures : The best app to hide photos and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DirtyWizard

Sep 29, 2008
Can you specify how this works technically ? I'm just worried that when I start using this and I'm switching ROMs (happens more often these days ;)) or backup up my data I still have everything. Are you moving it to a particular directory ? or ...

Thanks

Reactions: thotran7989

salahmed

Aug 2, 2011
Baghdad
After hiding a photo, I can open it without any password... Just opening a manager with hidden files shown then navigate to /.GalleryPlus and open as image ... and it will open without password...
Any way ... Good app with nice UI...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

AssToast

Apr 1, 2013
After hiding a photo, I can open it without any password... Just opening a manager with hidden files shown then navigate to /.GalleryPlus and open as image ... and it will open without password...
Any way ... Good app with nice UI...

Well, just hope your friends are not that tech savvy and doesn't use an file explorer that can view hidden files

Trying this app out and see how is it against QuickPic

and nice stash of hot girls pictures you have there :p

salahmed

Aug 2, 2011
Baghdad
A simple suggestion:
Can you make the app create it's folder with a less noticeable name...
Any one when want to search in the file manager and see Gallery Plus folder will be more attracted to dig farther...

mynote

Sep 15, 2009
Thanks. Does it really hide the Image or just rename the Image to a "Format" which cann not be rode by MediaStore?

mynote

Sep 15, 2009
Update version 1.1.1
Change log:
- Fixed bug repeat password.
- Add theme black.
- some bug.

All data app will save on storage, when you switching rom, you need install gallery plus, and type old your password, all data will restore.
(warning: you don't wipe storage when install rom)
I'm same you, i usually switching rom :).

Thank you for suggestion, we have think about it, but if we encode picture then time to hide and unhide very slow.
We will add feature on next version, and you can't on/off encode pictures on settings.

Thank you!

Thats what i ment. If you just Change the flag to hidden then it's not really a good way to hide a file.

Manipulate the Fileheaders, Compress it using a custom compressor, encode the raw-data and decode it by opening the app or on the fly using intentservices/asynctasks/whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts