Is it a good deal to buy a HD2 ?

Search This thread

stevedebi

Sep 7, 2005
Los Angeles
for how much i can buy a NEW HD2??? and from where???

I see many new ones on the US Ebay, from 300 up to 999 US. However, most are the EU version, which has less RAM. Do a search on ebay.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

It's an European version "almost new" and unlocked for all provider/network

Edit: what are the advantage of TMOUS ?

I'm using the NRG ROM on a TMOUS version. For the US version, the OS can be run from NAND internal memory. The EU model has to run from the SD card.

I find that NRG Android works well, but it is inadvisable to run more than 2 or 3 programs at the same time.

Used ones can have problems with bad NAND locations, especially if they have been flashed a lot.

stevedebi

Sep 7, 2005
Los Angeles
Good thing mine has no blocks and runs perfectly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

I've actually never checked mine, but it seems to be running fine. I don't update it a lot anyway. NRG stopped doing WM 6.5 updates last July, and there have not been that many Android NRG updates either - so I have not flashed but a half dozen times since last July. And only about 5 times before that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's an European version I think I know that is not new but i don't know if it's very used or almost new... but if in good condition is it a good deal ?

Edit: what are the advantage of TMOUS ?

It has more internal memory :)
    i would not buy an HD2 to go Android or WP7
    If intending to experiment with some OS's & use Windows 6.5 then ok useful, if want get best out of Android or WP get a new device which come with that OS.
    Ported OS's for HD2 are a superb acheivement but do have issues that should be taken seriuosly if buying it for one specific OS use ...