How to update CM11

Search This thread

lferlito

Feb 14, 2014
if i go to the setting panel on my S2, and i select update CM (i've got a nightly)..

1) it update and replace the "original" CM11
or
2) it update just the modified CM11 by infected??

thanks to everyone

flasherruts

Sep 11, 2013
Mumbai
not sure what you wanted to ask. cyandelta works only on official cm roms and the one infected_ has compiled does not have OTA ( as far as i know because its unofficial ) if you are on official nightlies or stable releases , you can update cm11 by cyandelta or manually by flashing the rom via recovery . correct me if i am wrong and all the best

Reactions: lferlito

lferlito

Feb 14, 2014
not sure what you wanted to ask. cyandelta works only on official cm roms and the one infected_ has compiled does not have OTA ( as far as i know because its unofficial ) if you are on official nightlies or stable releases , you can update cm11 by cyandelta or manually by flashing the rom via recovery . correct me if i am wrong and all the best

on my S2 i've got CM11 by infected.
i don't have cyan delta but if i go to the "search for update" in the setting panel, it starts to download something.
it starts downloading the latest nightly rom.
but i don't know what it's downloading, the official or infected's rom. this is the question!

flasherruts

Sep 11, 2013
Mumbai
the rom it downloads must be the latest nightly by infected_ as he compiles and too uploads nightlies . Those are not official nightlies and are infected_ 's builds. I guess OTA updates were introduced in his builds too !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.