[ITA] Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro ITA; CE 5.2.23549 by James72

Search This thread

James72

Sep 27, 2005
Roma
James72 ROM
WM 6.5 Pro 23549 (Sense 2.5 Edition) ITA 09/04/2010

Well, to first a big thank to Ervius and GenY and Amarullz, without They was not possible to create this Rom.
A little Thanks to my friend Jesko for flash help!

Name of ROM:James72 ITA (5th Release)
Version: Release 5
Creator: James72
Language: ITA
Release Date: 23/03/2010
Description: Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro ITA; CE 5.2.23549

This Rom is only for Touch pro alias Htc T7272, I’m not responsable for your damages.

Screenshots:
screen03a.jpg
screen04v.jpg
screen04rk.jpg
screen06r.jpg

screen05y.jpg
screen02s.jpg
screen01n.jpg

P.S. The Images are n English, but Sense is in Italian

Features
  • HTC Sense Manila By Amarullz 2.5
  • Rhodium Phone Canvas
  • Video Call Support
  • Tachi Album 3
  • ArcSoft MMS
  • Adobe Reader
  • EzInput 2.1 + Ezinput 1.5 (Fix for Hardware Keyboard)
  • Notification Enhancements
  • Voice Recorder
  • FM Radio
  • QuickGPS
  • Total Commander
  • Opera Browser 9.7
  • JBed Java
  • Communication Manager
  • Audio Booster
  • Screen Rotate (G-Config)
  • WiFi Sharing
  • Windows Live
  • Long Press End Key
  • Increase Battery and Memory

Radio: I reccomended 1.13 version

Download:
http://www.4shared.com/file/256053299/a0ec44d5/23549_Manila25_3.html

Last edited:

stex_80

Feb 11, 2010
Hi James,

is only sense in Italian or all rom ?

Have you in program a update of your rom with the last build wm 6.5.5?

DeltaForce5

May 29, 2008
no sim card

hello James, I finished right now to flash you ROM but it cannot recognize my H3G sim.

May it be my radio version 1.11.25.01 ? I not sure, because it worked fine with stock firmware until now.

---- sorry man! I put the sim in the wrong direction!!! XD but anyway, what is needed to make it look like your pics? I see only the text menu with the small "start" logo in the low-left corner

Last edited:

HTCDevil

Mar 11, 2009
Caserta
Xiaomi Mi A2
Xiaomi Mi 9
Thank you very much James, i have installed your rom with sense 2.1 on my Touch Pro and it is the best for me at now (i have never changed it), so i'll install that with sense 2.5 too. Landscape mode is ok? :)

Thanks again, your roms rules :D

edit: beautiful rom..no problem or bug ;)
Landscape is ok too ;)
That's my new rom.
Thanks man.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2009
my dear james one question. before flashing the rom how do I clean the eproom? mtty as diamond okay?insomma prima di flashare posso usare mtty come per diamond? w la sicilia :confused:

James72

Sep 27, 2005
Roma
hello James, I finished right now to flash you ROM but it cannot recognize my H3G sim.

May it be my radio version 1.11.25.01 ? I not sure, because it worked fine with stock firmware until now.

---- sorry man! I put the sim in the wrong direction!!! XD but anyway, what is needed to make it look like your pics? I see only the text menu with the small "start" logo in the low-left corner

Change Radio, the best at the moment is 1.17.25.09.

Then go to Setting\Today\Elements, and then tap on the last voice named Htc Sense. Wai 7-8 seconds and You will have Sense on your Touch Pro

James72

Sep 27, 2005
Roma
my dear james one question. before flashing the rom how do I clean the eproom? mtty as diamond okay?insomma prima di flashare posso usare mtty come per diamond? w la sicilia :confused:

Sicily for ever.

Do this.

Flash the Rom normal, then go to setting, tap on delete memory and tap on tap "NAND MEMORY", scribe 1234 and go. You will erase and clean memory and nand memory (I'm not shure, but I think Raph hasn't Eprom, Raph has nand flash memory)

James72

Sep 27, 2005
Roma
Ok People, 2nd Release in Upload.

I've solved some bugs, how:
- Tapping on the E-Mail Tab, what's happened? Don't start.
- Better Keyboard integrated Ezinput 1.5 + Ezinput 2.2
- Better memory and battery performance
- Soft Reset Program
- Facebook
- Deleted Task Manager and Inserted Amarullz's Showcase
- % of Battery
- Htc Volume and Htc Notification

Stay tuned

I pleased You to scribe here the battery life in normal use in UMTS Zone. I'm sdorry for this, here I am in Edge. Thank you for collaboration!

Last edited:

htc1975

Nov 5, 2009
foggia

Ciao, sono nuovo di questo forum, vorrei chiederti alcune cose:
se sul mio touch pro(wm 6.1) posso installare la rom proposta da james, dato che dal sito ufficiale dell' HTC non me la fa scaricare oppure dice che non c'è ancora per il mio modello.
E se poi, gentilmente potresti indicarmi come installarla.
Grazie Ciao.:)

htc1975

Nov 5, 2009
foggia
Yes.
Hello, I'm new to this forum, I ask you a few things:
if my Touch Pro (WM 6.1) I install the rom proposed by James, as the official site of 'HTC I did not download it or says there is still my role model.
And if, you could kindly tell me how to install it.
Thanks Hello.

Si, è la verione originale.
Ciao, sono nuovo di questo forum, vorrei chiederti alcune cose:
se sul mio touch pro(wm 6.1) posso installare la rom proposta da james, dato che dal sito ufficiale dell' HTC non me la fa scaricare oppure dice che non c'è ancora per il mio modello.
E se poi, gentilmente potresti indicarmi come installarla.
Grazie Ciao

george74

Dec 28, 2008
James,

When you will have the next release?

My opinion is the Sense application to have also in English too ;)

Thanks

DeltaForce5

May 29, 2008
cool! I was ready to write about email problem, I'll try the second version tomorrow. Sorry about previous posts, it was quite late (3am) and long time passed since I've put the last official firmware on my Pro. :)
looks like It consumes a little more battery than 6.1, doesn't it? :confused: (detto fra noi: se la suca in 15 ore... :D )

James72

Sep 27, 2005
Roma
cool! I was ready to write about email problem, I'll try the second version tomorrow. Sorry about previous posts, it was quite late (3am) and long time passed since I've put the last official firmware on my Pro. :)
looks like It consumes a little more battery than 6.1, doesn't it? :confused: (detto fra noi: se la suca in 15 ore... :D )

15th Hour? In normal use or in Standby?