-

Search This thread

techgeek191

Dec 18, 2013
Hey not super familiar with how to deodex. If you can walk me through it I would be happy to test for you.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

Reactions: iraqigeek
I tried it on my z lite which was bootlooping. In the middle of the firmware upgrade i saw a red 'X' for a split second then the animation stopped. I left it for a couple of minutes then it went back to the firmware upgrade page. It was supposed to restart the watch once the upgrade completes. But since it went back to the upgrade page I'm guessing it didnt go well.
There is a restore tool for the z1, an upgrade for the z1 and another for the z lite. Maybe you can look in to those and help you compile an upgrade.zip which will work for the z1 and z lite. And hopefully help me bring new life to my paper weight. I would love to help with a logcat but i don't know how to get 1.

Last edited:
maybe, you could use restore tool first. bootloop maybe causing it not to flash the zip? like corrupted OS?
I cannot use the restore tool because it is for the z1 not the z lite. It has a different firmware in it that will surely not work with the lite. Unless, maybe you can look into it and see if you can swap files from the zlite firmware upgrade file into it and maybe change some codes?

Last edited:

thesparky007

Oct 15, 2008
Anyone have success booting it? If you get it working, I'm gonna buy the smartq z watch right away!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

trueside

Dec 2, 2008
It doesn't working. I've just try it on my Z1 and it bricked. I've recover it with Z1 Burn Tool.

trueside

Dec 2, 2008
new test rom up!
has adb enabled, possible bug fix

FOR Z1
parrotgeek.net/wear/z1test2.zip

FOR LITE <NEW!!>
parrotgeek.net/wear/z1litetest1.zip

if THIS doesn't work I'll deodex lol

optimistic long term to do list:

get it working
fix OK Google if needed
fix all bugs
regular updates to match Z1/lite firmwares & new AW previews/leaks

LATER switch to trying to clone LG G Watch when it comes out/FW leaks

No it doesn't work again my watch (z1) bricked in startup logo.

Top Liked Posts