Sileshn's Themes Milaq's CM6 - Milestone A853 - Discontinued

Search This thread

usrname

Aug 20, 2007
sileshn, i think this caused by the theme. in miui theme all menuintem-text (when i press menu button somewhere) the icon is a bit larger so the text is only shown half. I use your muiu theme on two milestones with 6.3.4 and both show that the text in menu is half covered by its icon.

hello sileshn, do you already know if this issue is related to the miui theme? I'm wondering because this even shows up on an colleagues device with miui theme :( ca I fix this by myself or is a new themeversion necessary?

S

sileshnair

hello sileshn, do you already know if this issue is related to the miui theme? I'm wondering because this even shows up on an colleagues device with miui theme :( ca I fix this by myself or is a new themeversion necessary?

Yes it is. I need to reduce the size of some png's.

S

sileshnair

LG2X theme is up. I need to fix the contacts. I'll post an update for that.

vnky12

Jun 1, 2011
chennai

Miui Mixed theme : here
Twisted Inception : here

6.3.2 / 6.3.0

Miui Mixed theme : here
Sense theme : here
LG Optimus Base theme : here
Honeycomb theme : here
Twisted Inception : here
MotoBlur : here

Gingerbread - Stock Green

No animation : here
Blur animation : here
Bounce animation : here
Flip animation : here
Flying animation : here
Fold animation : here

Gingerbread - Cool Blue

No animation : here
Blur animation : here
Bounce animation : here
Flip animation : here
Flying animation : here
Fold animation : here

when i try to install,, it strucks in boot..!!
an i need to restore through nandroid..!!:=(
help me..!!

S

sileshnair

Those are older versions. Which version of cm are you running?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

usrname

Aug 20, 2007
Yes it is. I need to reduce the size of some png's.

hello sileshn
i'm afraid it is not caused by to large png files beacause the icons always cover half of the text in every app. maybe the pngs are the correct size, but somewhere a faulty scaling of text or icons...

I don't find the icons too big, just the wrong order (text over icon, not the other way round).

can you fix this please sileshn? :) I would be very grateful

S

sileshnair

hello sileshn
i'm afraid it is not caused by to large png files beacause the icons always cover half of the text in every app. maybe the pngs are the correct size, but somewhere a faulty scaling of text or icons...

I don't find the icons too big, just the wrong order (text over icon, not the other way round).

can you fix this please sileshn? :) I would be very grateful

Flash this over the theme and see if it makes any difference.

Also try changing the font. I don't think it is the problem you mentioned.

Attachments

• Miui_CM_6.3.4.zip
    539.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

usrname

Aug 20, 2007
I'm afraid this does not work :( no change. even changing the font does not bring any difference (I used standard font before)

bSptya

Oct 29, 2011
hey!
i installed the miui theme for my MS xt720 , but at the lock screen on the upper part there's a thick horizontal black line - which compared to the screens shouldn't be there.
any idea why? if this has been discussed before, sorry :)

S

sileshnair

hey!
i installed the miui theme for my MS xt720 , but at the lock screen on the upper part there's a thick horizontal black line - which compared to the screens shouldn't be there.
any idea why? if this has been discussed before, sorry :)

You have to use adw launcher and uncheck wallpaper hack in settings to get transparent status bar.

bSptya

Oct 29, 2011
You have to use adw launcher and uncheck wallpaper hack in settings to get transparent status bar.

the problem isn't with the status bar. maybe it isn't called the "lock screen" but when i turn the screen on, and i have to unlock the phone .. htt p://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/85938768.png (can't post links yet, sorry)
so on this screen when it says emergency calls only - i have that black line

fishu_pike

Jun 12, 2010
hey,
I've problem. I flash this rom, and I can't install any aps. Installation process is still active. I checked in the settings option - Open Source nad problem is always.

S

sileshnair

hey,
I've problem. I flash this rom, and I can't install any aps. Installation process is still active. I checked in the settings option - Open Source nad problem is always.

This is not a rom and I don't understand what you are saying.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi sileshn, will miui theme work with 6.3.4 or do you need to make changes to the theme?
    Flashable framework-res.apk for CM6.3.4 Gingerbread v.9 theme

Hi all,
    here is my flashable framework-res.apk for CM6.3.4 Gingerbread v.9 theme with circle battery icons.
    unledbrh.png