Browser that has true text reflow, pie control, and flash support

Search This thread

CCJ22

Jun 11, 2011
Little Rock
Does such a browser exist?

Looking for true text reflow, not that double tap zoom... But where you zoom in manually and it keeps reflowing text to show up on the screen.

-Looking for flash support in the browser with 4.4.x

-Looking for pie controls like the AOSP browser has in the labs section.

Any advice?

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
Not sure, but have you checked out Firefox? It supports add-ons and it has text reflow.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

jaime4272

Jul 26, 2008
Earth
We'll I use pie from gravitybox settings from expose framework module but I don't think dolphin it self has does capabilities.

hsound

Sep 16, 2008
I'm exactly searching for the same thing... Text reflow, Flash and pie control (quick control).
I don't understand why the others browsers doesn't have those essentials features...

Any ideas ?

Looking for true text reflow, not that double tap zoom... But where you zoom in manually and it keeps reflowing text to show up on the screen.

Any advice?

profeet

Nov 17, 2013
im back to 4.2.2!! without AOSP with quick Controls, are all Browser chid for me. Chid on Kitkat...

Cyboy

Jul 2, 2013

Any advice?

im also searching for same thing you are looking for
my phone's stock browser now to heavy to keep on Ram and i would not dare to clean it up because no way to export bookmarks ,saved pages ,etc..
please help

AccuNeal

Dec 16, 2011
Punta Gorda, Florida
my phone's stock browser now to heavy to keep on Ram and i would not dare to clean it up because no way to export bookmarks ,saved pages ,etc..
please help
Give Boat Browser for Tablet a try. It has text re-flow (text sizing in the gear icon) and full screen with minimal controls. No Flash, though, you'll need something else for Flash player. :)

Reactions: Cyboy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    please help
    Give Boat Browser for Tablet a try. It has text re-flow (text sizing in the gear icon) and full screen with minimal controls. No Flash, though, you'll need something else for Flash player. :)